~~!!-Dynamic Duelists-!!~~You know you wanna join ^_-

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well theres open Segment spaces. What segment spaces are is just spots in the paper where you write about a subject each week. And Example would be having a Segment on how to make a good deck. On a week 1 you write a bit about the first thing you must consider when making a deck. week 2 the second consideration week 3 the third week 4 the first step to making a good deck week 5 next step. So on and so forth.

Theres also a reports. What reporters do is they search the form looking for interesting stories to right about. Example would be....Writing about the December awards for 2009 that opalmoon is doing. You investigate it and write about it, interview people about it and interview her and the other judge people.

Theres the Fan Fic Master. What the Fan Fic Master (or FFM) does is think of a fan fic to write and just post it here. Meaning like you decide to write a fan fic about superheroes. you put like 3 paragraphs of chapter 1 in issue 1, more of chapter 1 in issue 2 and the rest in issue 3. or however you want.

I'll have to think of more positions but those are some for now

Username: Eurynome

Nickname (Optional): Bloodline

Favorite Card (Real): Cyber Twin Dragon/Uria, Lord of Searing Flames

Favorite Deck (Real): Cyber Twin Dragon OTK

How long you've been into Yu-Gi-Oh!: Since it was made.

Appearance (RP ones not your actual lol)(Optional): I eat corpses. I'll let you imagine the rest.

Signature Card (Real): Cyber Twin Dragon

Archived