~~!!-Dynamic Duelists-!!~~You know you wanna join ^_-

o-o I think i discovered a good combo for a EH Deck.

This is what I did in a duel against an Ancient Gear Deck

It was my first turn of the duel and my opponent had 3 face downs and a mechanical chaser face up in attack.

I summon EH Sparkman and used hero mask to turn him into EH Avian. Then I polymerized the EH Spark/Avian with Burstinatrix in my hand to make EH Flame Wingman. Then I attacked and he activated a Sakuretsu Armor which destroyed EH Flame Wingman. I then used Miracle Fusion in my hand to fuse the Sparkman used for a poly and the destroyed Flame wingman to make Shining Flare Wingman who's attack was 2900 due to his effect' date=' destroyed the Mechanical Chaser additionally lowering the Life Points and then I played 1 Hinotama and 1 Ookazi and won in like 1 turn o.O

(This was my little cousin's deck not mine)

[/quote']

*Steals the Deck*. Thanks Lovely Ladys cousin! Now to beat the GX dude with the Anceint Gear Deck. XD. That is 1 Epic win right there ^____^.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i miss everything -.-

u crazy guy' date=' i just noticed that u were Ovechkin, alot happens when u go MIA for a month. Sorry pals but their is only 1 deck for me, maybe 2.

[/quote'] yeh, yeh, plants -.- at least itry something new, like my current fortune lady build.

ok. There might be a YCM Christmas Duel Tournament.

if it's on yugioh network i'm in, if not, -.-

Archived