~~!!-Dynamic Duelists-!!~~You know you wanna join ^_-

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

link to card set again. need more people to post!

i posted an awesome set that a buncha people like but i am p.o.ed that i can't find anymore pictures. anyone know where i could find pictures of evil looking puppet creatures? if you need to know what kind' date=' then search puppet set and mine is only a little down. this is an SOS

[/quote']peoples image archives.give credit and they'll let you use them. Father Wolf's an Wandery (do you get who i mean?) are good.

i posted an awesome set that a buncha people like but i am p.o.ed that i can't find anymore pictures. anyone know where i could find pictures of evil looking puppet creatures? if you need to know what kind' date=' then search puppet set and mine is only a little down. this is an SOS

[/quote']peoples image archives.give credit and they'll let you use them. Father Wolf's an Wandery (do you get who i mean?) are good.

and i am not mentioned?

and i am not mentioned?

shut up! XD

Archived