Custom Booster Packs

Darth Duelist

Question

10 answers to this question

I've seen accounts with a custom booster pack in their sigs. How do you make these? Is there any website, program? Please help! Thanks for any/all answers!

---

I make, is kinda hard when u dont know your program, u can do yourself but u need

a already exisitng booster pack, in paint, cut the middle image letting the silver things keep alive,

Get a image, pic

Get Konami logo (already existing booster pack)

Get the thing that says English EDITION (too in already existing)

Get yugioh logo with Trading Card Game below

Ok

Rezise your pic to be in the middle of the pack u already cut (lets kall it BosterOut and the pic Boster In) now u have your BosterIn inside of your BosterOut Put in the left upper corner below the silver thing the KONAMI logo. At the right side the English Edition thing and in the middle the Yugioh logo, down that things put your set name like-

Wolf Wrath

Mechanic Doom

Wolfs VS Dragons

or something like, if your "SET" has editions like mine ( Wolfs VS Dragons ) put below the English Edition thing the edition that contains, (first edition, seventh edition, last edition) I hope this is twhat you needed, if no, there are so many shops that do em fast and free or with low cost

I've seen accounts with a custom booster pack in their sigs. How do you make these? Is there any website' date=' program? Please help! Thanks for any/all answers!

---

I make, is kinda hard when u dont know your program, u can do yourself but u need

a already exisitng booster pack, in paint, cut the middle image letting the silver things keep alive,

Get a image, pic

Get Konami logo (already existing booster pack)

Get the thing that says English EDITION (too in already existing)

Get yugioh logo with Trading Card Game below

Ok

Rezise your pic to be in the middle of the pack u already cut (lets kall it BosterOut and the pic Boster In) now u have your BosterIn inside of your BosterOut Put in the left upper corner below the silver thing the KONAMI logo. At the right side the English Edition thing and in the middle the Yugioh logo, down that things put your set name like-

Wolf Wrath

Mechanic Doom

Wolfs VS Dragons

or something like, if your "SET" has editions like mine ( Wolfs VS Dragons ) put below the English Edition thing the edition that contains, (first edition, seventh edition, last edition) I hope this is twhat you needed, if no, there are so many shops that do em fast and free or with low cost

[/quote']

Post this in your own thread, instead of in someone else's. Just read what I wrote for Darth Duelist

Don't spam with your plushies

what web site??????

There's no website so far, but just read the Tutorials section in Graphics. Or you can go to the Shops and request one made 4 u

Don't spam with your plushies

what web site??????

There's no website so far' date=' but just read the Tutorials section in Graphics. Or you can go to the Shops and request one made 4 u

[/quote'] thanks

!!!!!!:D

Archived