[DISC] Darklord Zerato

DarklordZeratoPTDN-EN-ScR-1E.png

If there are 4 or more DARK monsters with different names in your Graveyard' date=' you can Tribute Summon this monster by Tributing 1 DARK monster. You can send 1 DARK monster from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy all monsters your opponent controls. If you activate this effect, destroy this card during the End Phase of this turn.

[b']I can see!

I...

CAN...

FIGHT!!!![/b]

DARK

Level 8

Compatible with Celestial Transformation and Inferno Reckless Summon by proxy

Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen can summon him

Is a DARK Fairy

Turns any DARK monster into a Raigeki

Hits hard

Whats not to love?

Why doesn't this see more play? It really is a great card.

Outclassed by DAD and a tad harder to summon. Could function as a Monarch of sorts in Blackwings though

DAD's at one and with Dark Creator this thing is laughably easy to summon. Still I do get what your saying.

Also DAD should be banned, (so should this thing, but it's to late for me to want to get into it) so if DAD was would this things use increase?

Why doesn't this see more play? It really is a great card.

Outclassed by DAD and a tad harder to summon. Could function as a Monarch of sorts in Blackwings though

DAD's at one and with Dark Creator this thing is laughably easy to summon. Still I do get what your saying.

Also DAD should be banned' date=' (so should this thing, but it's to late for me to want to get into it) so if DAD was would this things use increase?

[/quote']

If people could fit it in to their decks, then sure.

On another note, I still say that this card is a better target for Hardened Armed Dragon then the EBG ever were, though (sans Uru)

I can see!

I...

CAN...

FIGHT!!!!

Since when does Darklord Zerato live in fairy world?

And I think the only real reason that this card gets over-looked, is that DAD is relatively easier to use. :/

But still.... any DARK-Attribute monsters becomes Raigeki. DAD's effect doesnt even come close to that.

But still.... any DARK-Attribute monsters becomes Raigeki. DAD's effect doesnt even come close to that.

DAD:

Only 3 DARK in the grave

Can destroy any card in exchange for a removed DARK.

Not lost at the end of the turn

Same ATK

No hand loss

Sounds better to me.

Archived