Yu-Gi-Oh! ~Guardians of the Zodiac~ Lovely Lady Production {Started, Accepting Via PM}

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Alright!" Daniel exclaimed. His golden duel disk extended and he placed his "Undead" Deck in it.

*Draws Hand*

*Draw Phase*

*Standby Phase*

*Main Phase*

"Ok than," Daniel said, "I play Undead Mummy!" The card appears in face-up attack position. "Than I set 2 face-down cards"

HAND: 3

*End Phase*

"Your Draw"

321423.jpg

Josep: okay...I draw!....hmm, I play the Mystic Garden. now I think I'll summon, Mysic Guardian Saina! now then, by skipping my next draw phae I can Special summon one lv 6 or lower Mystic Guardian in my hand, I choose Gale! then I can activate one of my Garden's abilities! I choose to draw two cards. Now! Saina! attack the mummy! any response?

OOC:Forgot these

[spoiler=cards]48795d.jpg48795m.jpg48795n.jpg

mon: 2

hand:5

S/T: 1

OOC:How many Life points we playing?

"Alright" Daniel said.

LP: 1500

M:0

S/T: 2

Hand: 1

"I draw!" Good... he thought. "First I activate a face-down, Zombie Swarm. So than I Special Summon Undead Mummy to my field!" He smirked "Next activate another one of my face downs, The Baby Vulture! I get to Special Summon one card from my deck!" Daniel chose "Undead Henchmen". "YEAH! Let's go baby!" Though his attack was only 200, his effect was helpful. "Now I activate my henchman's effect! I discard my two monsters to Special Summon "Undead Maiden"" Daniel paused, he used to much air in that phrase. "Alright... Now I can still Normal Summon, Undead Assassin!" He screamed, "Than I activate the maiden's effect, Special Summon Undead Exicutioner!"

LP: SAME

M: 3

S/T: 1

H: 0

"Now. Excutioner, attack Saina!"

321423y.jpg321423.jpg321423e.jpg321423o.jpg321423g.jpg321423.jpg

((For I second I thought the idiot thing was OOC. I was like, jerk! But I forgot about the alter ego thing. LOL))

Daniel simply looked at him wierd. "Fine than." He said, than walked away. He took out his deck and put it back in one of his three deck holders. The sealed one with his dad glowed for a second. He desided to ignore it though.

Archived