Yu-Gi-Oh! ~Guardians of the Zodiac~ Lovely Lady Production {Started, Accepting Via PM}

OoC: ok

And even tho this is off topic i just felt like telling a story :3 this is a true story too.

Ok me and my friend were walking around my neighborhood and this crippled kid walked by. I didnt know him at all and he didnt know me right. ok all i said was "Hey" and he takes his crutch and whacks me on the head with it for no reason. So my friend he kicks the kids crutch and makes him fall forward and then he kneed the kid in the face as the kid fell forward. :[ i was like OMG! then i we ran cause people saw us

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon looked at his arm then at the others. "But the real question is: why do we have them? What, are we the duelists in some kind of legend or something?" he asked as he looked out the window. He could see some wandering duel spirits in the arena. He didn't know why, but it always happened to him.

Asher looked at Seito and smirked. "Well, not really. We have a mission to fufill while we have these marks. And it won't be easy." he said as he stood on a tree branch.

Archived