SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS! [DISC]

Crab gave me the idea to make a random title. Let's discuss Jester Lord anyway...

JesterLordANPR-JP-C.jpg

If this is the only monster on the field' date=' this card gains 1000 ATK for every Spell and Trap Cards on the field.

[/quote']

^_^ Silly name makes Syncrow happy ^_^

BTW: +rep goes to the person that figures out how the title is connected to the card!!

Jinzo? What the f*** has jinzo has to do with this?...

Aside for the fact that it will be 1 other monster on the field that will negate this cards ATK increasing...

Try searching for the jester lord deck before asking to be spoon fed. The deck is very trap heavy and a well timed jinzo rapes it.

That title is a Mary Poppins reference. Are you trying to say this Jester looks like Mary Poppins? I don't see it, but that's my guess.

As for the Jester, it is at about the same fail level as this card:

ReptilessServant-JP-Anime-5D.png

As long as this card is face-up on the field' date=' both players cannot Summon monsters. If there is a monster on the field other than this monster, this card is destroyed. Destroy this card when it is targeted by the effect of a Spell Card or Trap Card.[/quote']

And that's terrible.

BTW: +rep goes to the person that figures out how the title is connected to the card!!

...It looks like merry popinz?

*gets shot*

I saw the deck on youtube' date=' Jinzo will rape this.

[/quote']

I saw that deck!

It looked fun to play =D

Oh, and the spell and trap cards dont have to be face-up ;)

Guest PikaPerson01

It's effect only works when no other monster is on the field? Lol, fail.

On-topic: In the context of the film, after Mary Poppins wins a horse race, she is surrounded by reporters who remark she must have no idea what to say. Poppins simply replies "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious", which according to the movie means "what you say when you don't know what to say".

Which brings me to how the two are connected. After reading this card's effect, I was rendered speechless by just how terribad it was. +Rep now please.

Jinzo? What the f*** has jinzo has to do with this?...

Aside for the fact that it will be 1 other monster on the field that will negate this cards ATK increasing...

Try searching for the jester lord deck before asking to be spoon fed. The deck is very trap heavy and a well timed jinzo rapes it.

And I thought it was Jeager's Deck? Which is not that good...

Also This cards like LV and Trap Stun...It may not look powerful But a turbo deck with this could actually make it...Mage Power FTW!

Or..........It can do things like...

Go LOL ATK And then when your opponent summons something and laugh at you for you fail 0 ATk monster you just Go CCV and Lol...

Oh and this even gains ATK from Broken Bamboo Sword...XD

Guest PikaPerson01

but crab gave u the idea of making thread titles having nothing to do with the card

He did? That's ****ing annoying. <_<

"Discussion: Arcana Knight Joker"

"Hah! There was already a topic about this today: [Link to: Water buffalo Ice Cream Shower]"

Just makes this whole damn section even worse then it already was.

but crab gave u the idea of making thread titles having nothing to do with the card

"Hah! There was already a topic about this today: [Link to: Water buffalo Ice Cream Shower]"

kinda, but kinda not

as far as i see it: crab saw synk post a thread with a random name, then egged synk on to keep on doing it(or synk just does it to annoy crab)

kinda' date=' but kinda not

as far as i see it: crab saw syncrow post a thread with a random name, then egged synk on to keep on doing it(or syncrow just does it to annoy crab)

[/quote']

You got it for the most part. +rep for Cypress.

And yes, I do enjoy annoying Crab :P That's why.

The basic answer to the question was: The card and title have absolutely no connection to each other.

BTW: My name is Syncrow, not synk -.-

Archived