YVD- CCT Card Submission HQ

Icy

The idea is to make a full set of cards to be used for making a Deck' date=' as a thread in either the realistic or written cards section, then posting the link to that thread in this topic, where the cards can be judged.

[/quote']

*sigh* That still doesn't help. Where do I go to post my cards and how do I make a thread?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry. You don't know how to make a thread? In the main thread, clicking "Post New Topic/Thread" will grant you access to that.

Cards can be posted in written form, you don't HAVE to go through the nonsense of finding an image and using the card maker for everything.

Making a new thread in the Written Cards section if you don't want to use the Card Maker to format them, or the Realistic Cards section if you do, is fine.

I'm sorry. You don't know how to make a thread? In the main thread' date=' clicking "Post New Topic/Thread" will grant you access to that.

Cards can be posted in written form, you don't HAVE to go through the nonsense of finding an image and using the card maker for everything.

Making a new thread in the Written Cards section if you don't want to use the Card Maker to format them, or the Realistic Cards section if you do, is fine.

[/quote']

Thank you! But how do I make a "set" ?

Then please' date=' next time when doing this do NOT state that people can submit cards, because it sounds like anyone can use it. If the Tournament is going to be composed of cards just specific for the player, then this is just horrible.

[/quote']

Do you know how to make a set? Can you help me? Please? This is so confusing. >.<

Guest JoshIcy

Then please' date=' next time when doing this do NOT state that people can submit cards, because it sounds like anyone can use it. If the Tournament is going to be composed of cards just specific for the player, then this is just horrible.

[/quote']

Umm... Did you not read the Thread Starter? Submit cards to use in it.

And it being a created card tournament, one could assume they'd use their own cards + TCG ones. This is about being creative and how much they could actually affect the game. With prizes to motivate people.

But I did add a specification to the post.

There are numerous reasons for me doing this. And first and foremost, it saves actual time from looking through THOUSANDS of cards to just build 1 40card deck. Doing that would be impractical. As it already takes a while just to set this up.

I just know that my B.I.R.D. Empire Deck can't wait to have fun with the others... and for the added surprise, i don't plan on looking at anyone else's deck that will be participating so that way it will be a surprise.

Any idea as to when you might begin (i know it's still early as only a few have entered and people are still getting things together).

Guest JoshIcy

I just know that my B.I.R.D. Empire Deck can't wait to have fun with the others... and for the added surprise' date=' i don't plan on looking at anyone else's deck that will be participating so that way it will be a surprise.

Any idea as to when you might begin (i know it's still early as only a few have entered and people are still getting things together).

[/quote']

Depends...

It will take a bit though... 2 weeks tops.

I'm going to substitute for Tabris - he requested for it.

In response to Bankz' post:

[spoiler=Bankz' Elite Warriors]

Forbidden

Elite Knight Anemoi

Elite Knight Gran Duke

Elite Knight Gravel

Elite Knight Vampiro

Elite Samurai Knight Shade

Elite Shadow Warrior

Elite Warrior Beast Master

Elite Warrior Blazing Knight

Elite Warrior Demonio

Elite Ninja Strykes

Lady Knight

Anemoi: = Cyber Dragon.

Gran Duke: DAD x5? x10?

Vampiro: Reusable Kuriboh PLUS Tribute fodder. Good-ah?

Knight Shade: Complete lockdown + beatstick on a stick.

Beast Master: Double attacker with that high ATK? No.

Demonio: Reminiscent of DAD and BLS.

Strykes: Megamorph, Limiter Removal...

Lady Knight: DYI apocalypse much?

i have the OK to make ban lists from Icy because my last job made no sense and would have made more work for everyone and no one wants that.

I edited my cards and deleted some so can you please check them again and here are the rest of the cards I want to use since we can put up 100

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4519/279g.jpg[/img]]Elite Warriors Edited

Angels Of Power

Link 1 is broken but i fixed it on my computer.

[spoiler= Ban List for Angels Of Power]

Banned

Angle of Gold

Limited

Angle of Hope

Angle of Time

An Angles Forest

Angles Prayer

Chains of an Angle

Crying Angle

Simi-Limited

Angle of Cyber

Angle of Fire

3rd Angle

Bloody Angle

Notes - Lots of OCG errors be sure u get someone to check them before the Tourny starts.

[spoiler= Ban List]

Banned

Guard of the Thundering Lands

Guram' date=' the Baneful General

Mechanized Samurai

Ominous Flame Warlock

Warp World

[u']Limited[/u]

Knight of the Stricking Sword

Royal Order Knight - Pennfeza

Undead Hero - Misary Lord

Simi-Limited

Fixes - Matronix Defender DEF needs to be lowerd to at least 2000 if u do not its will be put on the simi-limited list

Yay, other people doing this as well!

[spoiler=Father Wolf]Forbidden

Limited

Fiendish Lord of Magic

Semi-Limited

Fiendish Lord of Special Summons

Fiendish Lord of Traps

Fiendish Lord of Flips

I'll have my cards up in due time.

Guest JoshIcy

Ok, seriously... What you get is what you get.

No editing a set once you enter it.

These people are doing the Ban Listing of their own free will. Don't give them more stuff to do, because you want all your cards to be Unlimited.

i agree with Icy, if what is change is minor OCG typos or nothing that seriously changes the cards or decks, then i think thats ok, but if the changes/edits are serious then i agree it negates the purpose.

I only made ocg errors that are minor and made a fix on 1 card that if need be i can always take out that won't impact my deck

Archived