Dont worry Father Wolf is on the case!

Father Wolf

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1246347531587.png

Gentlemen' date=' if the recent rumor of the death of Rick Astley is to be believed, that makes 5 celebrities dead in the span of only a few days. Even if Astley isn't dead, there are far too many major deaths together to be mere coincidence, and the deaths of Jackson and Mays were completely unexpected.

This isn't a coincidence. Someone is killing these people, somehow.

The technique seems eerily reminiscent of an interesting case I dealt with previously.

Gentlemen, I believe Kira has resurfaced.

Don't worry FW is on the case!

[/quote']

Maybe.....I'd say it's more likely Le Chiffre.

I'm now collecting members for the YCM Task Force. But remember you are putting your life on the line for justice.

Alf is in.

Rick Astley is alive.

I'm now collecting members for the YCM Task Force. But remember you are putting your life on the line for justice.

I'm willing to help. But if Vince from Shamwow dies, I will have to sob for an eternity.

1246347531587.png

p><p>Gentlemen

This isn't a coincidence. Someone is killing these people, somehow.

The technique seems eerily reminiscent of an interesting case I dealt with previously.

Gentlemen, I believe Kira has resurfaced.

Don't worry FW is on the case!

[/quote']

Why are you still posting? Please stop.

Don't be haten because FW be epin.

*eats some cake* im only certain that Vince from shamwow is Kira by 3%.

Guest setojim

i think that kira may lie within someone in the task force. i mean, kira isnt one to go with out thinking things through thoroughly, as we've seen with the last kira case? he's also someone who would have access to classified information. He may only be going after people who are famous to make us think he's not nearly as clever. And what don't we have? information to things like that.

Guest setojim

Due to obviously intensive research' date=' it appears that all the celebs have died at [b']50[/b]! [Efficient, aren't I? xD] So, Kira must harbor a grudge for middle-aged famous people!

clever. ya know, you could be kira if you noticed something like that. it's kinda weird. but on another note though, kira wouldnt be dumb enough to tell us his plans so easily.

Due to obviously intensive research' date=' it appears that all the celebs have died at [b']50[/b]! [Efficient, aren't I? xD] So, Kira must harbor a grudge for middle-aged famous people!

clever. ya know, you could be kira if you noticed something like that. it's kinda weird. but on another note though, kira wouldnt be dumb enough to tell us his plans so easily.

Or maybe, that was he WANTS us to think!

Guest setojim

Or maybe, that was he WANTS us to think!

true, but i dont think kira has started relying on minor people like you when he's all over celebrities. unless you and kira are in this together.

Archived