Dont worry Father Wolf is on the case!

Father Wolf

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it any coincidence that the criminal in question had chosen Michael Jackson, who is infamous for being accused of child molestation, and Billy Mays, who is famous for being very loud? Rick Astley is merely 43, so for now we can assume he is safe. Then again, Natasha Richardson was 45, Farrah Fawcett was 62, and Ed McMahon was 86. Shall Britney Spears be next, or will Rick Astley indeed die?

objection.jpg

FW is obviously the real Kira. He started this investigation and started recruiting so that he wouldn't be suspected.

PW-Objection01.jpg

Or maybe FW just thinks he's the real Kira who started this investigation to get suspicion away from himself while not even knowing it! While' date=' the REAL Kira is, in a sparkling twist, Father Wolf's twin brother who thinks he's the real Kira but is wrong because Father Wolf made him believe that HE was the real Kira while FW's twin brother is in actuality Michael Jackson, who managed to escape from the Death Note by putting someone else in his place! But it turns out that Michael Jackson is in no way related to FW at all, and it was merely a ruse pulled of by cockroaches in order to get KFC discounts!

[b']tl;dr: Kira is NOT RIGHT HANDED!!!!![/b]

objection.jpg

FW is obviously the real Kira. He started this investigation and started recruiting so that he wouldn't be suspected.

PW-Objection01.jpg

Or maybe FW just thinks he's the real Kira who started this investigation to get suspicion away from himself while not even knowing it! While' date=' the REAL Kira is, in a sparkling twist, Father Wolf's twin brother who thinks he's the real Kira but is wrong because Father Wolf made him believe that HE was the real Kira while FW's twin brother is in actuality Michael Jackson, who managed to escape from the Death Note by putting someone else in his place! But it turns out that Michael Jackson is in no way related to FW at all, and it was merely a ruse pulled of by cockroaches in order to get KFC discounts!

amazing theory, but i don't think fw is kira

objection.jpg

PW-Objection01.jpg

amazing theory, but i don't think fw is kira

*tsk, tsk* You haven't been listening! My theory does not state that FW is Kira! It states that Kira hates middle aged famous people and is not right handed!

Guest Morpheous Erebos

objection.jpg

PW-Objection01.jpg

I am, but it wasn't me, I swear...

Archived