MegaMan ZX-The Biometal's Power(Started)(Still Accpeting)

Super Chaos Sonic

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zeke was whent out his house. "Woah!" Zeke said as he saw te bodyes and 2 ppl fighting. "Great..." Zeke changed to his Zero from using his Bio Metal. "X?" ZekeMatearlised his sword and whent to a fighting position "Whats happening?"

*All of a sudden' date=' the tons of people in the street fell unconscious*

[/quote']

OoC: Um... Okay...

Daisuke falls unconscious.

Ooc: EDIT your post. You're a Megaman. You aren't affected. And the people who fell unconscious actually had their Soul taken by Model W.

OoC: Oh, then disregard the post. I'll make a new first post. Also, KWLegend, who's that in your sig? It looks like Spoutman Double Soul Megaman going Falzar.

Daisuke is walking down the street when suddenly a strange figure teleports out of nowhere and everyone around him falls unconcious. "What the?"

Suddenly Model O floats out of his pocket. "I sense something. That man must be a Megaman!"

Daisuke looks at the strange man. "I guess so. Alright, Megamerge!" Daisuke Megamerges with Model O. "Let's go get him, he must be the cause of everyone falling uncocious." Daisuke runs at Claw.

OoC: Also, this is what Model Omega looks like when Megamerged. I want to note, during this RP, Omega isn't evil.

omegalk5cw4.png

OoC: I know. Zero's body was originally Omega's. I guess his "soul" got transplanted into it or something. If you've played Megaman Zero 3, you know Omega is forced to use this body.

Normal_Omega.jpg

Also, if you've played Megaman ZX, you have to fight Omega, where he's in his original body, Zero's body, and if the setting is on Normal or higher, you get his Biometal, and it's Biometal O, so you can tell it's Omega.

OoC: No, Zero was not originally Omega. See this pic?

MM011~Mega-Man-X5-Zero-Posters.jpg

This was Zero's original body. Eventually, he had to go into statis and eventually ended up in Omega's body after Omega was exiled into space in the body I showed earlier in post #59. So Zero took Omega's body and looked like what I posted in post #57. Somehow, Omega is back in his original body when you face him in ZX.

OoC: No, Omega had Zero's body. The pic I just showed was Zero's old body. He had that body in the Megaman X games. He got Omega's body in the time line between Megaman X and the Megaman Zero games.

Daisuke gets to Claw and sees him fighting Zeke and Vent. "Who are you?!"

Omega speaks to Daisuke in his mind. "Daisuke, those two fighting that man, that's Model X and Model Z!"

Daisuke looked at Vent and Zeke. "Hey guys, you two have Model X and Model Z?"

Claw: Now ain't this just Great, 3 on 1. It ain't fair right?

*What do you call it again? Where you can talk through someone far away with only your mind?*

Claw: Reed, Clow, wanna join the fun?

Reed: *Sighs* Whatever *Steps on a panel the teleports him to Earth*

Clow: Hmph. *Steps on a panel the teleports him to Earth*

*Back on Earth*

Clow: Hmph, so now there are 3 worthless Megaman

Reed: I'll be staying back.

Claw: Why?!

Reed: Do not question me!

Claw: Grrr....OK....

Archived