MegaMan ZX-The Biometal's Power(Started)(Still Accpeting)

Super Chaos Sonic

Reed: Those 2 are boring me to hell.

Ic: Claw starts crazily swinging his Sword around at Vent faster and Clow uses his 10 Shards to shoot Vent faster.

Claw: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE, DIE, DIE, DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Clow: Complete Idiot.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reed: ....................................................

Ic: Claw starts crazily swinging his Sword around at Vent too fast for Vent to dodge and Clow stops attacking.

Claw: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Clow: *Huff Puff* Where does that guy get his Energy from?

Clow and Claw were knocked out.

Reed: Gha...Gha...*Walks over to Clow and Claw and gets their Biometal*

Gha....Gha...HA....HA...HAHAHA....TRIPLE....MEGAMERGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ic: A blinding Light comes from Reed.

Reed: I AM NOW MEGAMAN MODEL 3W! HAHAHAHA!

Ooc: Scaning............Controls 50 Shard Bits. Is able to control and summon Mavericks at will.

OoC: Aw man, I didn't get to fight, I was gone...

Daisuke got up after being knocked out. "Curses, I wasn't strong enough." Daisuke looks over to Zeke. "So, Zeke, do you want to train together? In case those three show up again?"

OoC: KWLegend, when I said "Do you know who this man is?" I meant if he knew Claw, but whatever.

OoC: Also, can my guy be a Reploid? Being human is boring...

"Alright, but first, I have a proposition. Since all these people," Daisuke indicates to all the people with their souls sucked away by Model W, "have had their sould sucked away by Model W, do you want search through their pockets for some wallets?"

OoC: People keep E-Crystals in wallets in the ZX world, right?

OoC: Sorry about the long absence...I'm back in Philly :3

IC:

Alex was walking along the streets, he eventually ended beside the unconscious bodies of citizens. He kneeled down, and looked at them all closely. "This looks like the works of Model W...so the fragments have come." He smirked. "Perfect..." He added, and continued to walk, passing the citizens, until he passed a man talking to, what looks like himself, about stealing the people's wallets. As Alex passed the man, he had observed him for a while, and continued to walk. "Model...O..." He said to himself, and walked away.

Archived