Michael Jackson DIED!!!11

abovelife

Should Have Michael Jackson Died  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Have Michael Jackson Died

• Yes
    • No

Well' date=' for one, I can almost guarantee it's already been posted anywhere in the range of 5 - 837648123 times....

[/quote']

well its not on the first page lol..............and no one cares bout him

Not according to this... http://www.spike.com/blog/michael-jackson-fans/83008

Or the fact that the album Thriller has sold more copies than any other album in music history...

I think a handful of people cared about Michael Jackson...

i dont have anything agians michale jackson but he raped kids so he kinda had it comin to die

Get your facts straight moron.

Way to be SUPER late on this topic.

who cares and its micahel jackson soooooooo why should i be so quick on posting it

If you don't care' date=' then why did you make this topic?

Well' date=' for one, I can almost guarantee it's already been posted anywhere in the range of 5 - 837648123 times....

[/quote']

no one cares bout him

Grow a dick. Am I allowed to say that?

i dont have anything agians michale jackson but he raped kids so he kinda had it comin to die

Get your facts straight moron.

Way to be SUPER late on this topic.

who cares and its micahel jackson soooooooo why should i be so quick on posting it

If you don't care' date=' then why did you make this topic?

[/quote']

no one cares bout him

Grow a dick. Am I allowed to say that?

I hope so, because it was epic.

Michael Jackson was one of the greatest musicians ever. At least show him some respect. And he never raped kids. That was some gossip spread by TMZ or some show like that and it spread because idiots like you believe everything you see on TV.

One good thing about his death. Before' date=' a group of people didn't listen to his music at all, and thought him to be digusting, but they stiil knew about him (just like me). Now they are shocked, and many of us think of him higher now.

[/quote']

and you call THIS a good reason for somebody to die? You sir, are an epic Failure GTFO.

Archived