The Spriters' Club™ (Accepting ALL Kinds Of Splices, Fakemon, Ect.!)

bobo144

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

both accepted

force is a co-leader because i know him more than anyone else on this site and he's just that awesome

I fixed your post

About the sprite. Um... It's kinda bad... I don't know where the lighting is coming from. I don't even know what I'm looking at.

you challengeme? whoa reyou to challenge me? i have seen one slpice by you,n i did not rate, but eveyone else gave it a seven, only that. i average 9.9s.

but, as the club leader, i have no right to decline your offer, i accept your offer, and andrew shall be the judge.

here is the conteset i propose, it's three rounds here on this thread, hte first roung will be of each of our own splices put in a set, like a differnet combination of the same two things, made different. a set of at least three.

the second round shall be of single match, with one splice each, i sugest you bring your best.

the last of the rounds will also be a single, but will not be decided by just andrew, it will be decided by all of the people in this club. i propose that you PM everyone to inform them of this contest, so as they may be here for hte last round.

if this is acceptable to you, then let's get started. onl one question, what is the prize, if there is one? what will you forit for losing, or what wil i forfit for loseing?

if these terms are alright, and my last question is answered, then i sugest we get started. mebers of the splice club, one all and a like,, let this tournament begin!

Archived