The Spriters' Club™ (Accepting ALL Kinds Of Splices, Fakemon, Ect.!)

bobo144

hey, i'm a co leader and bobo no be on at the mo... i fyou're on, tell me what you've got in mind, and i'll see.

alright bobo, time for round two, rember, this is just for one. it's a single contest, so just the one this time, here is mine. a lot of it was custom made, but still... here's the first demon of my set.

Duskrai.png

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool boy, that splice needs work. a sone word says above me, the left wing is missing the tip of it's feathers... and making it bigger just made it look like it was made of blocks or something. never enlarge something, ever.

here is the conteset for the rest of every one else! you have to make two splices, each one completely different, useing these six pokemon.

rayqualza (spelling... more than likely wrong on all.)

garadose

salamance

dragonier

articuno

fraligator

whoever can make the best two splices out of these six pokemon wins, if i knew how to give you a badge, i would. instead, we give you 3 + reps and some points. sound good?

here's my idea

2nvv1ch.png

everytime someone wins 5 contests, they get a badge, every time they win 10 contests, they choose a pokemon to put in there

when a card is comeplete it will get a background and when you want you can start a new one

sorry.

well... yeah,

changing my rules for the everyone contest, use any six pokemon, how ever, yous till have to make two that are completely different witht he exact same six.

bobo, yes, that is good idea, that will work. make a badge for the people who ein and stuff, that would be boss.

Archived