Hey, anyone of you heard of The Mask?

Who do you think would win in a fight?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you think would win in a fight?

for some of you know, the mask 1994 movie with jim carrey. but did you know the movie was based on a early 90's comics? see, the comics storyline is almost different as the movie (ex. some parts of the was copied from the comics like that balloon sculpting scene where he makes a tommy gun). and the comics were a little bit more violent than the movie.

331909.jpg

331909.jpg

Its my first and finest work.

Posted by the Master Expert and Living Encyclopedia of Video Game characters/history,

A.J. The VG Master

I saw it when I was 6 and I believe' date=' 'til this very day, that that movie is a friggin' nightmare!

[/quote']

Was it THAT bad?

Yes. I can't get over it. It's been 8 and a half years and I can't get the look at the green-headed man out of my head! He looks scary as s**t!

I've never heard of the comics, but I've seen the animated series. That wasn't as scary, same as Son of The Mask, but the changing between taking off the mask and putting on the mask looks like something that would happen in a horror movie from how it looks when he transforms and the type of music they're using.

The Mask - Great' date=' just awesome movie.

Son of the Mask - The worst sequel of all time.

[/quote']

Son of The Mask was more of a remake. Why? Well, think about it. In The Mask, Stanley found the mask in water. Same thing happened in Son of The Mask. But instead of a dude named Stanley, it's some guy's dog picking it up at the shallowest part of a pond in the outskirts of the town the dog's owner lives in. So it's basically a remake with a lot of changes in the plot.

Archived