Avatar the last airbender: Completed and new

summers307

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice cards' date=' OCG could be improved a little-example: I believe that on "Clouded Jugement" you don't have to write "(this is not optional)" and "he/she" becomes "they".

Correct me if I'm wrong.

[/quote']

The he/she is right. I'll correct that one soon as I can. The this is not optional concept I got from the archfiend option. Unlike other standby phase costs which can be ignored to remove the card, this cost can not be avoided and could lead to your own defeat if not handled properly.

Thank you for the insight, it's very much appreciated.

I have an effect for toph' date='

If an opponents monster attacks your life points directly, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

[/quote']

+1 Rep for you, that was an awsome suggestion and it's been changed as of now.

THIS IS WHAT I ASK FOR!!!

Looking at Part Three, you're doing quite well. You've posted SW's twice, but that's easily fixed. Let's see:

~THE EFFECTS~

Teachings of the Spirit Library: Maybe returned to the Deck? Possibly the bottom?

Bitter Work/Friendly Instruction/An Unlikely Teacher: I like the premise, but I believe each teacher should be on the field for their respective card to activate (I.e. You can only activate this card if you control a "Katara of the Southern Water Tribe". (And here's where you can get interesting: You can use one of three effects: "Tribute 1 "Aang: The last airbender" you control to Special Summon 1 "Aang: Mastering [Element] from your hand or Deck." or without the Tribute effect. Or you can stick with the hand search effect. Either way, I say have the Seefu (or however you spell it) on the field to activate the card.)

Water Tribe Soldiers: Maybe they could use Equipment Shields, like Power Tool Dragon?

I'll post OCG fixes another day. But mark my words (even though they're already marked here), I will help you with the remainder of OCG for these cards.

To bringer of cake: My thanks for your painstaking time looking over these cards. As you can see, I've used all your ideas, and I definetly think these are for the better now.

Bit of a block right now, so it's gonna take me a day or two to make some new cards, but I'm happy to have an editor now!lol

Everyone, keep on keepin on

Change "the" in Toph's effect to "this." I think that's what you're trying to say right? Summon her to cancel the direct attack? Also, if you want, you can take some of my avatar ideas from my thread cause its dead. The link is at the bottom of my sig.

Updated bump: Part 4 has something in it now, the next wave of inspiration, but also my most conflicted set (to me that is). I know "enemy birds" has OCG, but I'm stumped how to word it properly. If it doesn't make sense, I want it to deny your opponent to look at cards in his deck if he's not drawing them. Any better way to word it? I do love "Jenomite ring", and think it makes sense, but what do I know? Hope you like the new editions!

Oh and Flinsbon, thank you very much for letting me compare. Always good to meet another Avatar fan!

Archived