Avatar the last airbender: Completed and new

summers307

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see Old Man Ding having a "Control of this card cannot switch." effect (which obviously means scrapping the Trap effect.). Also, frozen frogs: "You can only activate this card before you enter your Battle Phase. Your opponent cannot activate cards that would destroy monsters you control until the End Phase." Otherwise, keep on going!

P.S. "If it is a Spell Card, deal 800 damage to your opponent."

let me think, oh how about the Earth King, his Bear (not platapus bear, beaver bear, or bee bear, just bear which is weird) and maybe even, Corrution behind the Throne, in reference to how he isn't in control but his advisor. Oh and don't forget Jo-Dee, and maybe Brainwashing

let me think' date=' oh how about the Earth King, his Bear (not platapus bear, beaver bear, or bee bear, just bear which is weird) and maybe even, Corrution behind the Throne, in reference to how he isn't in control but his advisor. Oh and don't forget Jo-Dee, and maybe Brainwashing

[/quote']

And you forget Long Feng?! He must make an appearance.

let me think' date=' oh how about the Earth King, his Bear (not platapus bear, beaver bear, or bee bear, just bear which is weird) and maybe even, Corrution behind the Throne, in reference to how he isn't in control but his advisor. Oh and don't forget Jo-Dee, and maybe Brainwashing

[/quote']

And you forget Long Feng?! He must make an appearance.

oh yes of course I forget about that one LOL

I'm flattered (a lot) that I'm being called one of the best card makers here. I will say that I'm only as good as the advice I recieve, otherwise you'd all be comlaining about my OCG still. I did make long feng, joo dee, and the Earth king. I just forgot to re-post them on this page. I didn't make Bosco (earth kings bear) and I could use some kind of corruption of the throne (though I would like to point out that the king wasn't in on the corruption, he was mearly kept out of the loop).

I guess I'll change old man ding. I was hoping his ability was original, but I guess since he was the only one not to get abducted I'll change him into a "loyal" monster.

I'll change these tomorrow morning, as I'm just a little too tired from work to update them now.

Make sure to check "Avatar the last airbender: My compendium" for cards I've been too lazy to transfer over, and the Ember Island theater for that zany episode booster pack. Anyone care to refer me to a good shop to make boosters?

Nice timing with that notice. Fixed em up, and now I won't cringe when I print them to turn into real fake cards!...wait a minute...

also, updated the first part. Sokkas back, and I've added one more importent (not really) member to the family, Avatar Yangchen!

I can just see Long Feng as "Long Feng: Dai Li Supreme." And you should make him stronger. Maybe it's because he's rather weak for a Tribute monster, maybe because he's my favorite villain.

Also: Some little typos and suggestions I noticed/have:

~Secrets of Earthbending probably shouldn't be an Equip card...

~The "mastering" cards in general. This is how I envision it (typed for your copypasta pleasure:)

You can only activate this card by sending 1 "Toph Bei Fong" to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Toph, Earthbending Master" from your hand or Deck.

~ For Earth Rumble 6: Downgrade all EARTH monsters in both player's hands and on the field by 1 Level.

~And to comply with that Archetype, I say reduce both TBB and Xin Fu's Levels by 1. ALO decks do this with proficiency. (Did somebody say Orca?)

~ "If you control 2 or more 'Rough Rhinos' monster with different names..."

~ "You can only activate this card if you control a "Mongke, Leader of the Rough Rhinos". Special Summon a "Rough Rhinos" monster from your Deck (except for Mongke, Leader of the Rough Rhinos").

~When a Spell or Trap Card is returned to the owner's hand, Special Summon 1 "Swamp Token" (WATER/Aqua-Type/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 800) in Defense Position. If you control only WATER monsters, you select the target(s) of your opponent's attack(s).

~ Enraged Hei Bai probably should activate at the beginning of the turn. Otherwise, he's broken.

~ Cactus Juice:

Normal Trap

You can only activate this card in response to an Equip Spell Card. That card's effect becomes "During each of your Standby Phases, toss a coin. If it is Tails, halve the ATK of the equipped monster until your next Standby Phase" as long as it remains face-up on the field.

~Koh: Scratch the "regardless of position" part. It's unnecessary.

~The "foxy" knowledge seeker: "your" is "their"

~Ember Island Theater: Scratch the "no monsters" effect. You're probably going to run these as its own archetype, so speed of Summoning is essential.

Whew! That's a lot! As of right now, I'd like to see the submarines, and heck, the Mechanist and Teo as well. And you could expand on the three types of explosives. (Remember, never underestimate the power of STINK!)

Archived