This is what a DS should be like.

Phantom Roxas

- The general shape of the DSi with all the features retained.

- The GBA slot added back in.

- The thickness of the original DS, or at least the same durability.

- A program similar to the Virtual Console were you can download games originally released on the Game Boy Color and all Nintendo handheld consoles before it.

Discuss your opinions on this idea.

I have to agree with TAG when he says "why is the lost of the GBA slot such a big deal". When the DS stopped playing GB games did people care? Really what GBA games would you want to play that isn't named pokemon.?

Everything else I must agree with, but I don't know anything about it since I don't have a newer DS.

I would prefer this. I mean, you need the Pal Park in PKMN, Some people like the crappy Guitar Hero and my friend just gave me a Megaman BN Game! AND I CAN'T PLAY IT! So yeah, this is a good idea. Someone threaten ask Nintendo.....

People, everything has its time. When the DS first came out, it stoppes playing GB games. Did everyong have a fit over that? No, cause anybody who still wanted to play those games kept their GBA's. Now they're moving on to GBA games. If you still want to play them, keep your old GBA and/or DS.

I agree with the shape, features, and durability, but I really didn't care for the original DS's looks. It looked too big and clunky and it didn't fit in my pocket. My DSi fits perfectly.

If you want to play GBA games' date=' just get an SP. DSi is fine as it is.

[/quote']

^ This

I would prefer this. I mean' date=' you need the Pal Park in PKMN, Some people like the crappy Guitar Hero and my friend just gave me a Megaman BN Game! AND I CAN'T PLAY IT! So yeah, this is a good idea. Someone [s']threaten[/s] ask Nintendo.....

Maybe you should of thought of this BEFORE you sold your old DS.

I have to agree with TAG when he says "why is the lost of the GBA slot such a big deal". When the DS stopped playing GB games did people care? Really what GBA games would you want to play that isn't named pokemon.?

Everything else I must agree with' date=' but I don't know anything about it since I don't have a newer DS.

[/quote']

It's importing and stuff. That is why you need it. Plus Guitar Hero...

- The thickness of the original DS' date=' or at least the same durability.

- A program similar to the Virtual Console were you can download games originally released on the Game Boy Color and all Nintendo handheld consoles before it.

[/quote']

A step in the right direction, but it would have to have more than that for me to consider buying one.

Very good idea. I had my DS Lite since Christmas 2007' date=' and no problems yet, and I play it a lot. Why do you want it to be big and clunky?

[/quote']

So it can endure more damage.

[/quote']

A step in the right direction, but it would have to have more than that for me to consider buying one.

Such as?

This is where your argument lost it.

[/quote']

Yeah, I agree with this. I'm still preferring the PSP (although it's lack of good games annoys me), or more so the 360 (they need a handheld). =P

Archived