What are the the things in life you hate the most?

Archbaron Larry

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does everyone hate school? If you want to be a complete idiot when you grow up, go ahead. Also, I would pick family over friends any day. I think of my family as my friends actually.

I really don't hate anything in life, but these two things is what I dislike. Coconuts, and new Disney crap.

Bees

Heights

People who think you need to dress according to the music you listen to...

People who think they're "underground" because they listen to music they found in Hot Topic.

This and people who try to "be their music" (people who take their ideals and moral purely from the music they listen to).

Bees

Heights

People who think they're "underground" because they listen to music they found in Hot Topic.

This and people who try to "be their music" (people who take their ideals and moral purely from the music they listen to).

Like those people that are all "I'M GONNA WORSHIP SATAN AND BURN CHURCHES BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT GORGOROTH DOES!"?

Bees

Heights

Like those people that are all "I'M GONNA WORSHIP SATAN AND BURN CHURCHES BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT GORGOROTH DOES!"?

Exactly! People these days....AMIRIGHT?

Bees

Heights

Exactly! People these days....AMIRIGHT?

URSORITE!

WOW! I posted this thread 10 hours ago and already 36 replies!

Anyway, needles (shots) hurt, and some people think they are nothing, but to some people, they are they're worst nightmare..... Sadly I'm one of those people.

Some more things...

My younger brother watching YouTube, and playing computer games at maximum volume (and my computer goes up to a really loud volume!) In fact, he is playing a loud computer game downstairs on the other computer as I type this, and think I'm going to kick him after I'm done with this.

Second thing: Being a Virgin (WTF) but at the same time I agree.

Third Thing: My parents babying me. I'm a pre-teen now, but my voice is also getting slighly deeper, and some other things.... LIKE GROWING A MULLET!!!!! Yeah, I sorta have a mini-mullet, but I got it cut off today!!! (But it usually grows back in about 2 weeks.) Weird how I'm older now but my parents treat me like I'm 7!!!!

EDIT: I just kicked my brother! LOL.

Needles

Yeah' date=' I hate those too. [/b']

Most bugs (spiders mainly)

Same here.

Ugh. I could go on for hours.

Bees

I hate them' date=' but honey is delicious.[/b']

Heights

Yeah, That has to be close to the top of my list of stuff I hate.

My dad.

(Bolded sentences in quotes are what I said.)

Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.

1. The Doctor's Office Just plain scares me! DON't Know why!

In time we hate that which we often fear.

Hate is wasting life; it is not the right word for this topic.

Then again, why should I/you/anyone let anything in life bother me/you/them? Life happens, the only way to be truly happy with life is to accept and be at least ok with everything that happens to you, and show gratitude and love whenever you can.

Though I will admit, I have found it hard to accept the prideful and prideful thoughts. Pride is always based on fallacy, yet it is so common. It makes me think that most people don't spend enough time thinking and that they spend most of their time focusing on their egos. It doesn't surprise me, but I would prefer (for a good many) people to act differently from the way that they generally do.

Archived