Dark Synchro Pictures (LOCK THIS THREAD)

thanonyx

Hi, I'm thanonyx. Most of you have heard of the dark synchro monsters from the dark signers arc of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. For those of you who haven't the dark synchros are a different kind of synchro monster but instead of the levels going up, they go down. To dark synchro summon a dark synchro monster you need a non tuner and a dark tuner monster. Take the dark tuner's level and subtract it from the non tuner's level and that should total up to the level of the dark synchro monster you want. Example Level 4 monster - level 10 dark tuner = level -6 dark synchro monster. All of the dark synchro monsters have negative levels and are the only cards that have this feature.

I have tried making my own dark synchro templates, but I screw up each and every time. If any one could make me english pictures of the 7 known dark synchro monsters I will reward you for your time and efforts.

Whoever can make all 7 dark synchro monsters success fully gets 4 reps and 20 points.

Good luck and thank you very much.

I have Moonlight Dragon's one' date=' right here:

http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/ii392/Sharingansasuke233/MoonDragonQuilla.jpg

(Oh and put this in the Custom Cards Contest section)

[/quote']

I'll give you 1 rep and 3 points. K?

Now there are 6 dark synchros left that I need.

One hundred eye dragon

Frozen Fitzgerald

Demonic Monkey King Zeman

Underground Arachne

Dark Diviner

Dark Flat Top

Here's a Fitzgerald one' date=' but the text is kinda hard to see.

[img']http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/ii392/Sharingansasuke233/RIOD-ENSE1FrozenFitzgerald.jpg[/img]

Thanks dude. 1 more rep and 3 more points for you.

Dark Synchros Remaining: 5

One hundred eye dragon

Demonic Monkey King Zeman

Underground Arachne

Dark Diviner

Dark Flat Top

Here's Demonic Monkey King Zeman + One-Hundred Eye Dragon:

ENSE2DemonicMonkeyKingZeman-1.jpgRIOD-ENSE2One-HundredEyeDragon.jpg

(I actually have an Underground Arachne too' date=' but it looks bad)

[/quote']

Nice. 2 reps and 6 points for you. I can wait for the Underground Arachne until it looks better.

For future reference, I do not want photographs of cards. I want JPEG images like the ones jk233_ultimatemaster has been providing. Also, no fan made cards. I will not give you reps or points if you do either.

Just as a reminder there are 2 Dark Synchro Monsters I need left

Dark Diviner and Dark Flat Top

heres 1

sqhzdg.jpg

Real Card i just had to make Eng version. but i cant find a gd pic for DARK FLAT TOP. soz

Thanks dude! 1 rep and 3 points for you.

I only need Dark Flat Top. It's okay if the card image is a little fuzzy just as long as the rest of the card looks like an official card.

Just so you know' date=' Dark Flat Top's image is REALLY blurry. But if you want it, I can make it.

EDIT:

Here ya go. Pic was directly from the Wiki, sorry about that. . .

[img']http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/ii392/Sharingansasuke233/EN087DarkFlatTop.jpg[/img]

Thank you so much for your efforts. That's 1 more rep and 3 more points for you.

I don't need any more Dark Synchros. Let's lock this thread

Archived