1 member has voted

1. 1. Champion?

• Goku
    • Superman

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deathvince1.jpg

Lol. I suppose Yagami could easily kill them both with the Death Note.

AND he could choose who wins with carefully written sentences.

"After a fight of epic preportions lasting for a day, Superman/Goku collapses, defeated from his opposition and dies after saying a few words."

But then again, considering how many times Goku has gotten out of heaven, he'd probably just come back with some ultra-strong technique that protects him from the death note.

...Nah

Goku. Becuase...

Superman only has his powers because he's on Earth. On his home planet, and most likely other planets, he's as mortal as you or I. Goku fights most of his fights on other planets. Most likely Superman would be weaker on other planets.

Even on Earth, Goku has SS4.

Deathvince1.jpg

Lol. I suppose Yagami could easily kill them both with the Death Note.

AND he could choose who wins with carefully written sentences.

"After a fight of epic preportions lasting for a day' date=' Superman/Goku collapses, defeated from his opposition and dies after saying a few words."

But then again, considering how many times Goku has gotten out of heaven, he'd probably just come back with some ultra-strong technique that protects him from the death note.

...Nah

[/quote']

Neither Superman nor Clark Kent is Superman's real name.

Goku is not Goku's real name either.

Thus rendering the Death Note impotent. At least until Light meets Vegeta.

"After a battle of incredibly epic proportions that began exactly 24 hours before' date=' Kakarot finally managed to defeat Kal-El using his Spirit Bomb at precisely 11:49 pm on Sunday night. However, he collapsed from exhaustion and was crushed by Manbearpig."

[/quote']

The other thing is that they are both aliens. Would the DN actually affect them?

And that can't happen due to the fact that it takes at least 4 episodes to charge a spirit bomb. Not enough time left before the event.

"After a battle of incredibly epic proportions that began exactly 24 hours before' date=' Kakarot finally managed to defeat Kal-El using his Spirit Bomb at precisely 11:49 pm on Sunday night. However, he collapsed from exhaustion and was crushed by Manbearpig."

[/quote']

The other thing is that they are both aliens. Would the DN actually affect them?

And that can't happen due to the fact that it takes at least 4 episodes to charge a spirit bomb. Not enough time left before the event.

It doesn't matter. It's going to happen, you're just correcting when it will happen. In the end, Manbearpig beats all.

Aside from Manbearpig, Goku wins.

[/quote']

It doesn't matter. It's going to happen, you're just correcting when it will happen. In the end, Manbearpig beats all.

Its been proven that if you give the DN an impossible event, it will not occur.

[/quote']

Its been proven that if you give the DN an impossible event, it will not occur.

What's a DN?

Superman has a movie.

Goku has a crappy Anime.

I wonder...

Goku has movies too.

yes' date=' but being japans icon in the anime industry, when a movie was made in the us, a white guy played his part, not an asian, which isnt fare

[/quote']

The only thing more unfair than that is your grammar.

And Goku has better movies than Superman (who also has a lame name >.>).

And don't make me call their greatest enemy again. >.<

I guess people in the 30's were retarded?

[/quote']

I had considered that, and I'm unsure if it would work.

However, I think that the Death Note could work as planned even if the timespan used to charge is a while

[/quote']

I had considered that, and I'm unsure if it would work.

However, I think that the Death Note could work as planned even if the timespan used to charge is a while

I cite Light's experiment in having a Japanese criminal die in Paris. There was no way for the criminal to make it to Paris in time to die, and thus the DN did not take effect. Same thing with the spirit bomb. And you couldn't have a fight of epic proportions in half an hour anyway.

Archived