:For Queen and Country:[A Hellsing RP](started, accepting via PM){Co-owned by Kuja}

Fallen Hero

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: We are starting now guys.

In the darkest hour of the night, in the Hellsing Mansion, Kevin stood by a window looking out as he watched people slowly enter the building. "Seems like they are smart enough to join instead of risking their chances of getting murdered by the Hellsing Organisation. I hope they are worth the wait" Kevin said to himself holding his gun in his right hand. "If any of them are trying to trick Sir Integra then i'll gladly put a bullet in their head and let their blood flow on the floor" he turned around and walked off down a hallway to look more closely at the new recruits.

=Meanwhile=

Integra was busy writing up some paperwork for the Convention of Twelve to plan how she was going to provide food, drink and shelter for the recruits and approximately how much this would cost them all. There was a knock on the door. "You may enter" she said loudly as she continued to complete the forms, a butler entered Integra's office. "I'm sorry, Sir Integra, but the new recruits have arrived" the butler informed. "Thank you, Walter" Integra replied and put her pen down, got out of her chair and walked out of her office and headed to the Mansion's entrance with Walter following closely behind.

Auster grunted to himself.

He was flying high above London, peering down and watching humans scurry to and fro. His shadow seemed to cover most of these humans. He spun in the air slowly, taking in the cold night sky. His ears twitched and he quickly snapped at a an odd mansion far off from him. He didn't like that place. There was an odd aura that always seemed to make him go crazy when he was around it. This was evident as fire started to foam around his mouth. Shaking his dragonish head, Auster decided to make a quick fly over the ocean. He spun towards the ocean and jetted in it's direction.

Derek was not following the recruits into the mansion. He stayed outside, looking at the ground. "Hmmmmmm......fresh soil...a perfect place for my...spells..." he smirked devilishly. "But now is not the time..." he whipped his hand, and a pitch-black staff, with human spines surrounding it, and with a skull on the top, appeared in a dark flash. He grunted, and entered the mansion.

Luna Josephine Mc.Johnson entered the mansion, a bit nervous and intimidated of all the strange people. "Eeh...I hope that I will fit in..." she stuttered for herself.

Kevin walked along the hallway till he was able to see the people standing in the huge entrance to the mansion. He carefully inspected everyone in the room, so many different expressions he could see on people's faces. "Wait until they start fighting, we'll see who can cut it" Kevin smirked.

As usual, the ocean was boring. Everyone and a while would try to snack on one of the sea creatures. Ever since his incident with the Loch Ness he's been more towards land.

Auster spun towards land and flew over the Mansion. This was a fatal mistake. As soon as he flew above it, he basically plummeted down to earth, fire foaming around his mouth once more. As he landed infront of the mansion, he spread his wings majestically and roared. Unfortunately wyverns have a screamer organ that greatly enhances their roar. Most of the new recruits cowered in fear. Several windows towards the front broke on the spot, showering the recruits with glass. While those first few seconds could only be described as epic, the students should have ran. Because Auster was quite hungry right now.

(Monster Hunter lesson numero uno, when stuff starts to foam around a monster's mouth, that means rage mode.)

Luna was freaked by the roar that Auster caused, and when the glass splinters hailed on them, she created an ice barrier, deflecting the shards. "AAAAH!!" she cried out, and cowered under her ice wall.

Derek, on the other hand, rushed out to see Auster. "WHOA!! MY UNHOLY MOMMY!! THAT'S SOMETHING!!" he roared in fanatical awe and glee.

Auster singled out two recruits. One was staring at him with a sort of glee, and the other had created a barrier. He roared once more, and spat a large fireball at the girl. He then spun and tail whipped the boy. Hopefully he poisoned him. Though if he really wanted to, he would have to use his claws.

"Great, a f*cking wyvern is here" Kevin said angrily and ran to the nearest window. He aimed his custom-made revolver and fired his silver bullets at the wyvern.

=Meanwhile=

"What the f*ck!!!" shouted Integra as windows shattered nearby her and Walter. "It seems to me, that it's a wyvern hybrid Sir" Walter said calmly.

"AAH!!" Luna, in pure desperation, made another ice blast, freezing the fireball. She ran deeper into the mansion, frightened and desperate.

"Whoa!" Derek used a spell to quickly dissolve into darkness, and reformed on spot. "Tsk Tsk...hasn't mommy taught you not to hit...A NECROMANCER?!" he said, and swinged his staff. In an instant, Auster was surrounded by a cage of bones. Another swing made the cage stab Auster's wings with thorny spines of bones. "Now I got your wings!"

Auster didn't flinch, as he recoiled his wings for about 3 seconds, and the released them. Smashing the cage, his scales blocking the thorns. The bullets seemed to make a small impact on Auster as he blasted three fire balls. Two towards the necromancer, and one towards Kevin.

Derek just laughed, and allowed the fireballs to consume him, burning his clothes and robe. "HAHA!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! BURN, BABY!!! BUUUUUUUUUUUURRRNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he laughed in a state of menial breakdown. HE dissolved into ooze, and vaporized. The steam then reformed as Derek, robe and all, floating above Auster. "You're one tough little wyvern..." he admitted.

Auster smirked and flew upward. Let's see if you can survive 10 G's of force! He cascaded upward until he broke through several layers of clouds. He then angled himself downward, and shot towards the mansion. He started to burn up slightly at the speed he was going, but the fire merely reflected off his scales.

OoC: GUESS WHO!? I'M FINALLY HERE! :D

IC: Sissy was walking through the dark alleys of the town. She saw the dim yet working street lights making the street visible. Great... This street is not for me to feed on... Sissy thought, then continued walking.

Archived