:For Queen and Country:[A Hellsing RP](started, accepting via PM){Co-owned by Kuja}

Fallen Hero

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin was walking down a street when he noticed a girl walking alone, he noticed something was different abot her.

=Meanwhile=

"None of you MONSTERS are ever peaceful, eventually you'll attack innocent people and this Organisation will try and ensure that will never happen" Integra retaliated

OoC: Lol at Fenrir commenting Derek! XP

IC: "Hmph!" Luna turned her back on Integra. "That girl seems to be a pain in the ass..." a dark voice whispered next to Integra, and in a dark cloud, a man dressed in a red hat and dress, with a double pair of revolvers on his waist, white gloves with pentagrams on them, and orange-glassed goggles appeared next to him. It was Alucard.

"Ok then, enjoy the walk" Kevin said as he walked past her.

=Meanwhile=

"Yes, i can see that Alucard. Seeing how timid she is she'll probably die pretty soon which path she chooses" Integra replied. "You lot will now be shown around the Hellsing Mansion by Walter now" she turned around and walked back to her quarters. "Now, shall we show you to your rooms now so you can rest for tomorrow" Walter said like a gentleman.

"Alucard, if an elemental can be intmidated by me then what chance will she have against the monsters that attack us" Integra argued.

=Meanwhile=

"Well here are your dorms" Walter said to the group "Each room fit 2 people also Master Kevin's room is room 7. You may go now and pick a room to sleep in"

=Meanwhile=

Kevin turned around and looked closely at the stranger "I'm heading to the Hellsing Mansion, not that it concerns you"

Auster flew upward and decided to nest on the roof of the Hellsing mansion. He choose a spot that was above most of the recruit's rooms. As he landed his ears twitched. Great, I'm near the necromancer idiot. He folded his wings inward and kept his head low.

Derek ironically picked the room directly under Auster's nesting spot(>=D) and laid on the bed. Luna picked a room with a balcony. She walked outside, and sighed in a sad tone, loud enough for Auster to hear.

=Meanwhile=

"Well, there's a simple fact with Elementals..." Alucard smirked at Integra. "Piss 'em off too much......and they snap."

Auster growled. God, when I get my claws on that necromancer, I- He was cut short when he heard a loud sigh. He spun around and started to flap his wings, hovering in the air. He lowered himself and kept himself floating. As he neared Luna he tilted his head.

Archived