:For Queen and Country:[A Hellsing RP](started, accepting via PM){Co-owned by Kuja}

Fallen Hero

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sissy continued skipping down the street, smiling innocently. She closed her eyes and walked straight in front of a car, causing it to swerve off the road and into a building. He laughed quietly while continuing to skip along.

OoC: Because he joined the Organisation 2 months earlier than you guys and has looked up all info on each creature. also backflip won't work, should have done a sudden stop.

Kevin held tight and as the wyvern did a backflip, the momentum kept him onto the wyvern. He did his best to get out one of his tranquilizer bullets from his jacket with one hand.

Sissy stopped and sat on some grass, looking up at the stars. She wants someone to come find her so she can feed. She was sooooooooo hungry.

Auster panicked as he hit the earth. His face was now broken up slightly, with scales torn off, revealing some of his flesh. He spewed fireballs towards Derek, blocking his energy blasts. He then spun several times, hoping to shake Kevin off.

(Touche)

After a few minutes of waiting, Sissy got up and decided to check somewhere else. It was certain she wasn't gonna get anything from that spot.

Sissy continued to walk, bored. "Where is everyone!?" Sissy yelled in the middle of a street, no answer being yelled back. She pouted, then went off angry.

Kevin as he grabbed one his tranquilizer bullets, with even strength in them to knock out 20 rhinos, he was flung off the wyvern and landed hard on the ground. "I've had enough of this bastard now" he shouted as he got up and loaded it revolver with this special bullet. Kevin charged at the wyvern.

Auster roared again, the pain soaring through his body. He roared once more, and fell limp. His eyes shut, and he just lay there. If they left him alone, they would live. He had underestimated them, especially the girl. The last time he was hit with a hit that strong, it was from the Loch Ness.

Luna was panting like crazy, and the scythe dissolved into snowflakes. She fell on her knees, panting. "Whoa! That's some strenght, babe!" Derek smirked, and dissolved his staff into bone pieces. "What's your name, babe?" he asked. "L-Luna..." Luna panted, and stood up. "Luna Josephine Mc.Johnson." Derek smirked again. "That's a long name. I'm Derek Joshua Namio, personal Necromancer, at your service."

Kevin walked into the Hellsing mansion and saw Integra and Walter come down the staircase facing the entrance. Kevin ran over to them. "Sir Integra, what should i do with the wyvern?" he asked. "Leave him, he maybe of some use to us, Walter believes it is a hybrid" Integra stated. Kevin nodded. "Master Kevin, will you go look through the streets of London in case anyone who is joining this organisation got lost" asked Walter. "Yes, of course Walter" Kevin replied and left the building to look for any lost people.

((Heyheyhey! Wyverns have respect ya know. They're kinda like dogs anyways, you just treat them with love and they fight for you. Simple really. Also, since I like plenty of wyvern types in Monster Hunter. I need to pm one of you guys.))

Auster started to flap upwards, and hovered over the back of the mansion. He slowly eased himself down, and started to sleep. He needed to recover after the fight.

Kevin walked through the streets of London and there was no sign of anyone lost. "It was a pointless journey" he said to himself.

=Meanwhile=

Integra stood in front of the group of new recruits. "You all know why you are here and this 'incident' that had just occured is a taster of whats to come. If you decide to leave, you can but be warned as soon as you leave this building, you will be hunted down by my soldiers and murdered to ensure the safety of this country"

Luna was slightly scared by Integra's stern look, but continued; "W-Why does people wanna kill us? Just because we're...different? That doesn't make sense! We're just regular kids...w-well...besides some special abilities and tha-" she was interrupted by Derek. "Aw, for Christ sake, poppet, cut the crap!" he snarled, and juggled with some skulls. "You're making my SKULLS bleed!" he added ironically.

Archived