Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's: Avatars of the Forgotten Kingdom [Started][Still Accepting]

Aesirson

Timeline:

3,000 B.C

The battle between the Crimson Dragon's Servants and the Earthbound Immortals comes to an end, and the Immortals is sealed in the Nazca Lines. At the same time, in India, the power of the battle awakens three gods: Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. Brahma, the creator, gave life to the uninhabited lands of India and the lands around it, and gave them forests, plains, animals and people. Vishnu, the protector, was asigned to guard the lands from evil and destruction, and last but not least, Shiva, the god of war and destruction, gave the people weapons and strength to fight back their enemies. These three gods gave their power to a respective Demigod, or Avatar. The Avatars lived in the mythical city of Shambhal, where they lived in peace and helped the Shambhalans to go through their daily lives.

1946 A.D

An expedition finds city of Shambhal, and also the great treasure hidden in the palace. The people of Shambhal had lived there ever since the three gods arrived, and they've never met any outsiders. The decendents of the three Avatars banishes outsiders from Shambhal forever, and seals the gates to the city by the power of Vishnu.

1 Year Ago

A plauge kills of all of Shambhal's inhabitants, except the three decendents of the Avatars. Brahma and Shiva's Avatars, wants to rebuild the world, but to do that they must destroy the world as it is, and build it all over, with they as the rulers. However, Vishnu's Avatar, who's mission was to defend the world from destruction and darkness, makes and uproar and is thrown out of Shambhal. He takes refugee in the Japanese city of Neo Domino City, where he hopes to find allies in the battle against the two evil Avatars. However, the two other Avatars has also traveled to Neo Domino City to collect minions, and to detsroy the world!

Present Day

Tickets to the 27th Fortune Cup is hidden in Duel Monsters Booster Packs that was sent out all over Neo Domino City. A few chosen duelists who get's the tickets out of the boosters will be taken to attend at the Cup and will be able to win the title as Duel King. However, there's something evil going on...

Role List:

Vishnu's Avatar Taken by Kuroda Naoki

Shiva's Avatar Taken by Alordzynix

Brahma's Avatar Taken by Nightmare Zarkus

Avatar's Minions (Evil Guys)(Unlimited) Taken by Queen Ashe

Vishnu's Allies (Good Guys)(2 spots left) Taken by bebe3434, jadengt

[spoiler=Rules, Read or you will not be Accepted]

1. While filling in your Character Form, remove everything inside () and the () itself.

2. You can use Made-Up cards, but no OP'd cards.

3. I have all rights to not accept you if I find your application unacceptable. (This will only happen in rare cases)

4. It's better to describe your characters with words rather then with a pic.

5. Please be original

6. All other YCM Roleplaying Rules applies.

[spoiler=Character Form]

Member Name: (Your YCM Member Name)

Name: (Your Character's Name)

Role: (See Role list above)

Hair: (Includes Colour and Style)

Eyes: (Eye Colour)

Clothings: (What your character usually wears, includes acessoaries, duel disk and D-Wheel)

Personality: (How your Character usually acts in situations)

Deck Type: (What kind of Deck your Character plays)

Ace Card(s): (Your Characters Ace Card or Cards)

[spoiler=Accepted Members]

[spoiler=Vishnu's Avatar]

Member Name: Kuroda Naoki

Name: Valien

Hair: Long, straight and grey

Eyes: Ice Blue

Clothings: He wears a white robe with armor on the chest. His duel disk is a standard one, colored white with brown trim and a red gem. His D-Wheel is the same as usei's, but with the same color scheme as his duel disk.

Personality: Serious and carefull. He always takes his duties serious and he also cares alot for his friends.

Deck Type: Elementian

Ace Card(s): Elementian Titan, Avatar of Protection - Vishnu

[spoiler=Brahma's Avatar]

Member Name: Nightmare Zarkus

Name: Zarkus Syuren

Hair: Black, shoulder length hair.

Eyes: Red

Clothings: Black shirt and blackish shorts. Tennis shoes, etc. Duel disk is an all-black version of the battle city one and his Duel Runner is a black version of Jack's

Personality: Overall friendly, but also has a scheming side to his personality.

Deck Type: Immortal Reapers, Blackheart Angels, and Dark Soul monsters. Depending on his mood.

Ace Card(s): Imperator Deus Dragon, Avatar of Creation - Brahma

[spoiler=Shiva's Avatar]

Member Name: ALordZynix

Name: Aaldert Johnson

Hair: Short Blond, Stereotype Army Style

Eyes: Blue

Clothings: He wears a White trousers and a Red jacket but no T-Shirt to show off his bodybuilders-like body. He has a standard dueldisk. He has a D-Wheel that looks like this but with a red-white motive

Personality: Aggresive but honest

Deck Type: Kuriboh / ATK Fiend Beatdown

Ace Card(s): The Kuriboh God - Kuriboedah, Raviel Lord of Phantasm and Avatar of War - Shiva

[spoiler=Vishnu's Allies]

Member Name:bebe3434

Name: Bebe Star

Role: vishnu's ally

Hair: same as avi

Eyes: green with a hint of blue in it

Clothings: She usually wears a purple tank top with jeans. her duel disk is purple all around with black highlights and a Lavender gem

Personality: Bebe is usually oblivious to most situations usually not knowing exactly whats going on

Deck Type: Sirens

Ace Card(s): Ultimate Siren Queen Cecaelia

Member Name: Jadengt

Name: Valon Tora

Appearance: r1aavd.jpg

Clothings: (In pic)

Role: Vishnu's Allies

duel disk: Guns connect to make Duel disk

D-Wheel: Crow's(Just silver)

Personality: Calm,

Deck Type: Windspace, Turbine

Ace Card(s): Turbine Gunman, Kazena

[spoiler=Avatar's Minions]

Member Name: Queen Ashe

Name: Vance Striker

Role: Avatar's Minions

Hair: Red Hair, spiky on top with long strands over the sides. [spoiler=Head PIC]

Cute_anime_boy_X3_by_ICEYsnowWOLF.jpg

Eyes: Dark Green

Clothings: Dark Black Jeans, A dog tag of with 'Striker' on it.

[spoiler=Duel Disk]

CHAOS-DUEL-DISK-unit.jpg

[spoiler=Duel runner]

pin-up_motorcycle.jpg

Personality: Jokes around but when he duels he plays hard or goes home.

Deck Type: Strike Dragon

Ace Card(s): Strike Dragon, Strike Ninja - Kunai (His most favorite card)

[spoiler=Others]

Member Name: Bringerofcake

Name: Hyat Reswen

Role: None (if that is impossible, then Avatar's Minion)

Hair: White, cut to revel the forehead, and about halfway to the neck on the back (think Godwin without the ponytail.

Eyes: Green

Clothings: A faded black sportcoat-and-pants outfit with a clean white shirt underneath (the sportcoat). Oddly enough, he has waxed and polished shoes. He has no riding suit.

Duel Disk and D-Wheel: Similar to the Academy Disks BEFORE season 3, except the coloring is different: Each of the Monster Zones is a different color: red, blue, black, yellow, and green. the disk's trim itself is a more ruddy color. The D-Wheeler is similar to the Security model, aside from the ruddy color (like the Duel Disk) and there are no sirens or flashing lights.

Personality: He is a patient sort, but when it runs out...run for your lives...

Deck Type: Element

Ace Card(s): Element Master, The Elements Incarnate

We will start when we have all three Avatars.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure, I'll help save this.

Member Name: Nightmare Zarkus

Name: Zarkus Syuren

Hair: Black, shoulder length hair.

Eyes: Red

Clothings: Black shirt and blackish shorts. Tennis shoes, etc. Duel disk is an all-black version of the battle city one and his Duel Runner is a black version of Jack's

Personality: Overall friendly, but also has a scheming side to his personality.

Deck Type: Immortal Reapers, Blackheart Angels, and Dark Soul monsters. Depending on his mood.

Ace Card(s): Imperator Deus Dragon, Avatar of Creation - Brahma

I would like to join, but I don't have created card's right now that I would like to use as the avatar of Shiva. Could I reserve his spot for a curtain time (you chose, but I think about something like 24/36 Houres I already got an Idea just need time to work it out.) to make the base for his set and then enter?

Member Name:bebe3434

Name: Bebe Star

Role: vishnu's ally

Hair: same as avi

Eyes: green with a hint of blue in it

Clothings: She usually wears a purple tank top with jeans. her duel disk is purple all around with black highlights and a Lavender gem

Personality: Bebe is usually oblivious to most situations usually not knowing exactly whats going on

Deck Type: Sirens

Ace Card(s): Ultimate Siren Queen Cecaelia

Member Name: Queen Ashe

Name: Vance Striker

Role: Avatar's Minions

Hair: Red Hair, spiky on top with long strands over the sides. [spoiler=Head PIC]

Cute_anime_boy_X3_by_ICEYsnowWOLF.jpg

Eyes: Dark Green

Clothings: Dark Black Jeans, A dog tag of with 'Striker' on it.

[spoiler=Duel Disk]

CHAOS-DUEL-DISK-unit.jpg

[spoiler=Duel runner]

pin-up_motorcycle.jpg

Personality: Jokes around but when he duels he plays hard or goes home.

Deck Type: Strike Dragon

Ace Card(s): Strike Dragon, Strike Ninja - Kunai (His most favorite card)

Zarkus, bebe and Ashe: Accepted :D

Alordzynix: Of course, I'll reserve the Shiva's Avatar spot for you.

radio: Do you want to be a Vishnu's Ally or Avatar's Minion?

Also, Zarkus: You do know Brahma's Avatar is evil, right? Just so you know...

Member Name: ALordZynix

Name: Aaldert Johnson

Hair: Short Blond, Stereotype Army Style

Eyes: Blue

Clothings: He wears a White trousers and a Red jacket but no T-Shirt to show off his bodybuilders-like body. He has a standard dueldisk. He has a D-Wheel that looks like this but with a red-white motive

Personality: Aggresive but honest

Deck Type: Kuriboh / ATK Fiend Beatdown

Ace Card(s): The Kuriboh God - Kuriboedah, Raviel lord of Phantasm (and Avatar of War - Shiva ?)

OoC: Of course not :D

Valien was walking through Neo Domino City, he was looking down on the dirty ground when he saw something blowing around in the air. It was a piece of paper, a ticket to the Fortune Cup.

"Destiny wnated me to have this..." He said to himself and placed it safely in his pocket. "The Fortune Cup will take place in three days, I better make ready for it."

Zarkus finished building his deck and loaded his duel disk.

"There we go." he said, grinning.

"I wonder if I can find an opportunity to test this out."

Zarkus walked out of his house, and down the street a few blocks. He noticed Valien with a weird man, and hid behind a building to watch them

"Who's that guy with him...?"

"I don't know Zarkus, and right now he doesn't look much like a thread either." Aaldert was opening boosterpacks. He didn't care about the cards that where inside it, his deck was complete. But he was searching for the ticket. He knew it was inside of these packs, but not in which pack.

OOC: I guess we guys work as a team. Or are we 2 separate Evils?

OoC: Yes, you both work as a team as your goal is the same, to destroy the world and then rebuild it, but the Avatar of Vishnu (aka Valien) wants to protect the world and it's inhabitants.

'Maybe I'm destinied to duel this guy?' Valien thought for himself. 'Well, if not I can have some fun for once!'

"Okay then!" Valien said and activated his duel disk, drew five cards and looked at them. "If it doesn't bother you I will start. Draw!"

He drew his sixth card and looked at it.

"I will start by summoning Elementian Pyromancer (1300/1200) in attack position. Then I activate his effect and tributes him to search my deck for an Elementium Equip Spell card, so now I'll add Elementium Beta to my hand. Then, I will activate the card Elementium Alpha from my hand, this card sends every card on my side of the field to the graveyard and let's me Special Summon Elementian Titan from my deck, in attack position." (0/0) A big stone statue appeared, it had five sockets that looked like they would fit a sphere-formed item. An orb that shone with a yellow light appeared and placed itself in the middle socket and the statues eyes lit up. "Next, I will activate the Elementium Beta that I searched out earlier and equip it to my Elementian Titan." Another orb appeared, this one shone with a black light and placed itself in the upper-left socket, and the titan's attack points rose up. (0-->2000) "I set two cards and end..." Two cards appeared face-down behind the statue.

[spoiler=Made-Up Cards used]

Elementian Pyromancer

Spellcaster/Effect/FIRE/3 Stars

Once during your turn, you can tribute 1 FIRE monster to search your deck for a "Elementium" Equip Spell Card and add it to your hand.

ATK/1300 DEF/1200

Elementium Beta

Equip Spell Card

This card can only be equipped to "Elementian Titan" while "Elementium Alpha" is face-up on the Field. You can only activate 1 "Elementium" Equip Spell card per turn. The can only be 1 "Elementium Beta" face-up on the field.

Elementium Alpha

Quick-Play Spell Card

Send all cards on your side of the field to the Graveyard (except this card). Special Summon 1 "Elementian Titan" from your Hand or Deck. After activation this card is treated as an Equip Spell card and is equipped to "Elementian Titan".

Elementian Titan

Rock/Effect/LIGHT/10 Stars

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card canot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Elementium Alpha". This card gets these effects, based on the number of different "Elementium" Equip Spell cards equipped to this card: ● 1+: This card cannot be destroyed by battle. ● 2+: Increase the ATK of this card by 1000 for each "Elementium" Equip Spell card equipped to this card. ● 3+: This card cannot be targeted by the effect of Spell, Trap or Monster effects. ● 4+: Once per turn, you may draw 1 card for each Monster card on your opponents side of the field. If you do, skip your next Draw Phase. ● 5+: You win the Duel.

ATK/0 DEF/0

Archived