Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's: Avatars of the Forgotten Kingdom [Started][Still Accepting]

Aesirson

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Member Name: Bringerofcake

Name: Hyat Reswen

Role: None (if that is impossible, then Avatar's Minion)

Hair: White, cut to revel the forehead, and about halfway to the neck on the back (think Godwin without the ponytail.

Eyes: Green

Clothings: A faded black sportcoat-and-pants outfit with a clean white shirt underneath (the sportcoat). Oddly enough, he has waxed and polished shoes. He has no riding suit.

Duel Disk and D-Wheel: Similar to the Academy Disks BEFORE season 3, except the coloring is different: Each of the Monster Zones is a different color: red, blue, black, yellow, and green. the disk's trim itself is a more ruddy color. The D-Wheeler is similar to the Security model, aside from the ruddy color (like the Duel Disk) and there are no sirens or flashing lights.

Personality: He is a patient sort, but when it runs out...run for your lives...

Deck Type: Element

Ace Card(s): Element Master, The Elements Incarnate

ooc:3 pages in one night O.O!!!

bebe was walking down the same street that valon and valien were dueling, she was holding her fortune cup ticket in her hand

*sigh*"3 days till the fortune cup...i better get my deck ready"

just then she noticed the 2 dueling and decided she would stick around and watch.

Hyat was on his way to Neo Domino, in reality to this "Fortune Cup" he had been invited to through a pack of Duel Monsters cards (this seemed quite dubious), and he thought he might as well test his D-Wheel at the same time. He floored it. The engine roared, and the D-Wheel took off. He could see the so-called utopia in the distance, and it was growing larger.

'Now,' he said to himself, 'let's see how well we can do here...'

OoC: Suprised to see this great RP didn't get much further with out me.

"That's a great monster you summoned there Mister, why didn't you attack with it?. Before you end your turn I would like to activated my trap card: "Grand Lightning". So first I take 800 points of damage... (4000 > 3200).

*A Lightning bolt came out of the sky and hit RB making his eye glow white. You could see the electricity running threw his entire body*

... but then I can destroy your two face-down cards!

*The lightning started moving from all over his body to his hands. He moved his hands and aimed them on the face-down cards on Valon's field. All of a sudden, 2 lightning bolts came. 1 from each hand, burning Valon's face-down cards.

"But sadly this little trick costs me 2 cards from my hand"

*RB moved his right hand, touching 2 cards from his hand letting the last bit of electricity escape and destroying them in the progress*

"But a plus side is that one of the cards I discarded was "Broww, Huntsman of Dark World" so I am allowed to draw 1 card. Now for my turn, I start by drawing one card. Then I activated my "End of the World" now by sending my "Tenkabito Shien" from my field and the "Ritual Fiend Presider" from my hand I can summon "Demise, King of Armageddon" (2400/2000) from my hand. Now for his effect, by paying 2000 life points (3200 > 1200), I destroy all other cads on the field. So I'm sorry mister but your nice monster is destroyed. Now I equip it with a special card I got from that nice mister who gave me this, "Devadutt - Indestructible Axe of Shiva" increasing my monsters ATK by 600 points (2400 > 3000).

Aaldert was walking a bit around, he lost them 2 streets ago, and finally found them. He stayed at a safe distance so he could see them, but they couldn't see him. Only down point from this location was that he couldn't hear them speak but he didn't need to hear them to see that the little kid was winning. "Perfect, he played the special weapon I gave him" said Aaldert too himself.

"Demise, would you be so kind to attack his life points directly." *Demise attacked Valon's life points directly and RB's life points started to raise * "When a monster equipped with Devadutt inflicts damage, I gain life points equal to half the damage inflicted (1200 > 2700). I know end my turn with a face-down"

Hand: 0

Field: 1 ("Demise, King of Armageddon" and a Face-down S/T)

Life Points: 2700

OoC2: Damn that was hard, talking like the polite little kid! 3 Things I wanted to say:

1. I didn't gave you any space to chain because you didn't have a field that could do it, except if the effect of your Wind Star Girl could activated during my turn in that case I would re-word it and add a cost.

2. I just had to describe how my "Grand Lightning" works, I just never could find the right picture for it.

3. The best part of a playing a side character that appears only once in the entire RP is that you can make the move a bit more powerful that a normal move because in 99% of those appears (including this one aswell) the guy loses. In that 1% it doesn't happen, he loses during the re-match. So don't complain about me using Demise or my turn. Oh and don't win to quick, I would like on more turn (without demise).

Archived