Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's: Avatars of the Forgotten Kingdom [Started][Still Accepting]

Aesirson

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"His ace monster on his very first turn, our brother isn't going easy on him"

OoC: I refer to you as brother because I thought that would seem fit. Maybe we aren't blood related according to modern terms but as we inhabit the power of those gods who are atleast something like brothers it just looked fit. And can we have extra "minions". People we control that test you guys or something like that? Of course they lose but it stretches the story a bit

OoC: You mean like people you control? That would be okay I guess. And the Avatars would naturally call eachother's brother, altough they aren't blood related.

'What, do he want me to destroy the equip spell card?' Valien looks at his face-down cards. "Trap Card open! Dust Tornado! This trap card destroys 1 Spell or Trap on the field, and my choice is your equip spell card!" One of the face-down cards is turned face-up and releases a tornado that attempts to destroy the face-down card.

"No not yet, but of course it is always in last pack." Aaldert was opening his 53th and last pack. He got an "Demise, King of Armageddon", "Ruin, Queen of Oblivion", "End of the World" "Raviel, Lord of Phantasms" and, the ticket. "I knew there was one in these packs, and this Raviel looks handy to, I guess I will add that one to my deck.

Randomboy: "That are some pretty rare cards you got there mister" "You can have them, I don't need them" said Aaldert while he threw 263 cards on the ground.

OOC: Not really we control, just that we play as well. Like that randomboy. I could ask him as a trade for the cards to duel you or one of your followers with the rare card I gave him.

"I didn't give him all the cards. I kept a few for myself. But this deck of mine works fine. Anyone of those cards would just mess up my deck"

"You know little boy, you aren't getting those cards completely for free. One day I might come to you with a request, and you it would in your best interest to do what you can do to fulfill it"

RB was sitting quietly on the street building a deck with the cards I gave him

"You know little guy, this request you own me has come sooner that I thought. You are going to follow that guy... " Aalder pointed at Valon "... and then you are going to duel him with the cards I gave you as soon as he gets his own deck. And you could use this card as well, just in case" Aaldert took a card from his pocket and gave it to RB.

OoC: I'm going to revere to randomboy as RB.

RB was following Valon. Walking slow enough not to get noticed and fast enough to not lose him out of sight. He was checking the deck he made from the cards Aaldert gave him. He just couldn't understand someone would just give aways rare and powerfull cards like these.

Aaldert was following them as well. Walking slowly, very slowly. Sometimes even losing them out of side when they went around a corner. He didn't thought it was needed for him to be there when the duel started. All he had to see was how it ended.

OoC: Just a note when you have got real deck you have to somehow make it that bystanders could know it. Otherwise RB doesn't know he needs to challenge you.

OoC: O_o Yes, that works too. I was more thinking of some small hints. Putting your deck in your dueldisk while walking out of your house or something like that.

"Pardon me Mister, but a nice guy told me to duel you with these card. So I challenge you to a duel and I won't take no for an awnser!"

Archived