Hey guys remember the old CN?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude its called CARTOON network for a reason. Its niot supossesed to show real stuff.(well othersiders dosent sound real though)

its the downfall of many cartoon channels' date=' all the good cartoons are replaced with tv shows like hanna montana, george lopez [which is actualy very good'], but cartoon network added game shows and fake knock offs of Ghost hunters international on scifi, and even a trampoline basketball show, theyve gone to far. we should complain

TBS has cartoon nights too(2 hours of Family Guy every monday and Tuesday' date=' and other stuff)

=D

Oh, and I flipped to CN by accident yesterday and it happened to be an episode of destroy build destroy. I found it to be extremely fake, tacky, and childish. *barfs*

[/quote']

At least it has explotions.

ya i miss thoose shows:( but i have direct tv directtv.jpg so i have boomerang boomeranglogo.gif so they show the old shows you get dish network or direct tv please if you reslly miss the shows or dish nework but i only have direct tv if get direct tv boomerang in cheanal 298 ok:D thats the only way to get the old cartoon network. if you want direct tv you should ask your parents of if your 18 you can buy tthem you selfs

(Im not done yet!!!!!!!)

MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

mUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That trampoline slam dunk show looks like crap.

On CN yes... but when it was on Spike... idk... 4 years ago it was fun to watch... as for cartoon network... all hope may be lost... all the good shows stopped Samurai Jack' date=' Teen Titans, and the very first series of gundams.. and replaced with scrap drawings[i don't classify these new ones as cartoons...']

um... tpopoli.... won't you destroy the new CN if your following Destroy Build Destroy?

On CN yes... but when it was on Spike... idk... 4 years ago it was fun to watch... as for cartoon network... all hope may be lost... all the good shows stopped Samurai Jack' date=' Teen Titans, and the very first series of gundams.. and replaced with scrap drawings[i don't classify these new ones as cartoons...']

Yeah,they screwed up my childhood channel.Old Cartoon Network,R.I.P.

2 pm i think weekdays only... todays shows were the puppet king and the one where the meet aqua boy... can't remember what his name was.... too long ago

Aqualad.I saw both of them.

I have direct too. I just wish they didnt take toonami jetstream off the web.

ya that toon was awsome it show jack and they don't even show naruto any more:( they better show naruto shurppiderd well i can't spell it right

Same here.

Archived