Hey guys remember the old CN?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont hate da new CN. but i do think that they should... like get a new channel for all that cn real crap. i mean... i luv most of the shows, but "Cartoon Network Real!?" no no no no no! i luv "IM NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!" chowder, and flapjack is alright to. TDI, TDA, 6TEEN, and Stoked are cool. and so is Yu-Gi-Oh 5d's. i just think they should cut back on the PG rated tv shows. go back to Y7. but SlamBall does suck. i also luv ed edd n eddy!

That trampoline slam dunk show looks like crap.

Slamball? That show is just as old as the shows people are talking about in this thread. A few years back it used to be on another channel. I think it was Spike Tv? (Back when it was called TNN) It's not bad. If your a sports fan' date=' you'll like it.

Flapjack is amazing. One of the best shows ever on CN. I like CN's current cartoons, and that's that.

Nothing can top classic cartoons except the creations of John K. but throughout its lifetime CN has always had some good cartoons.

People should stop whining about EEnE or the PPGs being cancelled. Most of those shows are almost a decade old, of course they're not still making new episodes.

However, CNreal and its ilk are ruining what hope is left for the channel returning to its former glory. It had just started to air some quality animation, and they had some good shows on the way, and they were getting good ratings, and then suddenly the executives didn't like animation anymore. That's the death of the channel right there. Even if they're bad cartoons, CN was one of only 2 places making all cartoons all the time. Now it seems those days may be over, unless CNreal crashes and burns (it is doing pretty badly though :D)

Great post, I agree 100% CNReal is ruining CN, not Chowder and Flapjack. I bet that if these shows came on the same time EEnE, JB, and PPG came on, you'd be listing them as good shows. Man, nostalgia can blind some people...

Slamball? That show is just as old as the shows people are talking about in this thread. A few years back it used to be on another channel. I think it was Spike Tv? (Back when it was called TNN) It's not bad. If your a sports fan' date=' you'll like it.

Flapjack is amazing. One of the best shows ever on CN. I like CN's current cartoons, and that's that.

Nothing can top classic cartoons except the creations of John K. but throughout its lifetime CN has always had some good cartoons.

People should stop whining about EEnE or the PPGs being cancelled. Most of those shows are almost a decade old, of course they're not still making new episodes.

However, CNreal and its ilk are ruining what hope is left for the channel returning to its former glory. It had just started to air some quality animation, and they had some good shows on the way, and they were getting good ratings, and then suddenly the executives didn't like animation anymore. That's the death of the channel right there. Even if they're bad cartoons, CN was one of only 2 places making all cartoons all the time. Now it seems those days may be over, unless CNreal crashes and burns (it is doing pretty badly though :D)

Great post, I agree 100% CNReal is ruining CN, not Chowder and Flapjack. I bet that if these shows came on the same time EEnE, JB, and PPG came on, you'd be listing them as good shows. Man, nostalgia can blind some people...

I hope to god you are being sarcastic.

i'm with him... i'd rather watch scooby doo than chowder and flapjack.... and dont get me started on Naruto

i'm with him... i'd rather watch scooby doo than chowder and flapjack.... and dont get me started on Naruto

Ok, good

• 2 weeks later...

sheet!!!!!! Cn real is turning CN upside down. Toonami was my home. I never missed a single episode of SAMURAI JACK:), MEGAS XLR:) NARUTO:), ZATCH BELL:), and all the golden classics no! This is all BLAKE'S FAULT!!! Blake is the cousin of a board of director for Cartoon Network. He is a spoiled selfish brat who wanted his own show and when it got cancelled he started to take over CN with the Muscle guy short Crap! Why the heck would they replace FRIDAYS:):):):) WITH THAT GARBAGE. I'm sorry if I'm over doing it but Cartoon Network WAS a part of my life.

Let's go Slam them and Destroy them then make them go to the otherside.:lol

Yeah. And I was only old enough to get the picture for two years before the shows started to suck. After the "final" episode(I think they will make at least two more seasons) of EEnE, everything that most people called a good show were wiped off the face of CN. FOREVER. Unless they have a 10 Year anniversary or something.

Yeah. And I was only old enough to get the picture for two years before the shows started to suck. After the "final" episode(I think they will make at least two more seasons) of EEnE' date=' everything that most people called a good show were wiped off the face of CN. FOREVER. Unless they have a 10 Year anniversary or something.

[/quote']

EEnE was my all time favorite of cartoon network. its all most pretty much like me and my friends [except we dont share the same name]

I only watch Cn now to laugh at the stupidity of what they've done to it.

I mean CNreal is terrible, besides BrainRush... I like to quiz myself along with the contestant.

And I only watch adult swim for Family Guy and Bleach.

That's it.

Archived