Hey guys remember the old CN?

I only watch Cn now to laugh at the stupidity of what they've done to it.

I mean CNreal is terrible' date=' besides BrainRush... I like to quiz myself along with the contestant.

And I only watch adult swim for Family Guy and Bleach.

That's it.

[/quote']

i agree. and adult swim is only good for wathing animes (like FMA :) and watching family guy. other than that, i dont watch it.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. And I was only old enough to get the picture for two years before the shows started to suck. After the "final" episode(I think they will make at least two more seasons) of EEnE' date=' everything that most people called a good show were wiped off the face of CN. FOREVER. Unless they have a 10 Year anniversary or something.

[/quote']

EEnE was my all time favorite of cartoon network. its all most pretty much like me and my friends [except we dont share the same name]

Somebody Agrees. I think they should bring back a channel for the old CN shows, like PPG, EEnE, Samurai Jack, Billy & Mandy(Early; they were, with EEnE, the ONLY shows to make it past '04. And, to my new calculations, the LAST show from the Old), & Cow n' Chicken.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

wow I realy started a good discussion.

BoT;Flapjack I think is _ _ y. You would too the guy sounds like a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. And I was only old enough to get the picture for two years before the shows started to suck. After the "final" episode(I think they will make at least two more seasons) of EEnE' date=' everything that most people called a good show were wiped off the face of CN. FOREVER. Unless they have a 10 Year anniversary or something.

[/quote']

EEnE was my all time favorite of cartoon network. its all most pretty much like me and my friends [except we dont share the same name]

the best shows on the old cn were Jonny bravo' date='X-men evolution,teen titans,Eede,batman animated,batman beyond,and justice leage.[hr']

Flap jack is a show for people who want to be girls.anyone who wheres those flapjack shirts has something wrong with them

I lol'd. Hard. With End of Eva foremost in my mind.

For that first one: Don't worry. You're right; he is [o]y.

Second: Insert Name Here, please, please, please tell me you don't relate to those poorly animated buffoons.

Third: Homophobia and transphobia might be acceptable for particularly thick conservatives, but misogyny? It's the twenty-first century, moron.

R.I.P Ed, Edd and Eddy.
( When I was little I thought Edd was a girl)
Heres a few pics for people to remember them. http://www.cartoon-secrets.com/Photos/Ed_Edd_n_Eddy.png
http://www.genreonline.net/Genre_files/EdEdEddy3.JPG
http://www.modojo.com/media/games/ed_edd_n_eddy_scam_of_the_century/big.jpg
http://g1wallz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/ed-edd-n-eddy.jpg

Am I the only one that loled at this one ?
http://gasigirl.deviantart.com/art/Ed-Edd-n-Eddy-51945069

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Yep those were the good ole days... now CN is one of those cr@ppy channel with lame shows. I remember when I used to watch Pokemon (the 1st series on 4Kids) now 4Kids SUCK.

4Kids has always sucked...

I know. T_T

They had some good ones like Toonami and Miguzi. And Toonami had awesome shows like DBZ' date=' Sailor Moon, those kinds of shows. Even Powerpuff Girls wasn't bad. I miss the old CN. Newer CN's not bad, but you can't top the old one.

[/quote']

You've got to be kidding me. Sailor effing Moon? In English?

Seriously, this is starting to sound more like a case of "They Changed It Now It Sucks."

Yep those were the good ole days... now CN is one of those cr@ppy channel with lame shows. I remember when I used to watch Pokemon (the 1st series on 4Kids) now 4Kids SUCK.

4Kids has always sucked...

I know. T_T

They had some good ones like Toonami and Miguzi. And Toonami had awesome shows like DBZ' date=' Sailor Moon, those kinds of shows. Even Powerpuff Girls wasn't bad. I miss the old CN. Newer CN's not bad, but you can't top the old one.

[/quote']

You've got to be kidding me. Sailor effing Moon? In English?

Seriously, this is starting to sound more like a case of "They Changed It Now It Sucks."

It wasn't that bad. I watched it when it came on every morning when I was like 7. It was the first anime I watched and then I went on to other shows. They still show a few of the older shows but it's just not my taste in cartoons. (I'm sorry if other people don't see it that way, we all have our own opinions.)

I never even watch CN. It's terrible now. And what's with the real shows? wtf?

And I miss Courage the Cowardly Dog. :(

Their was a Courage marathon on yesterday.

CN Real. CARTOON network real. Make sense? Didn't think so. Non-animated shows on CARTOON network = FAIL

YEAH! That's what Vs. & MTV are for. And why not bring Toonami back, with the 3rd host & show like Naruto: Shippuden, Bleach, maybe even the original Yugioh. CN, go & kill yourself. Or, make a channel for the actually GOOD shows(EEnE, PPG, CCD, Naruto, e.t.c) Only Toonami, Billy & Mandy, & EEnE kept me hooked. And all were dropped in '07 & '08. CN, SCREW YOUR OLD SHOWS & BRING BACK THE GOOD SHOW FROM '04 BACK!

I never even watch CN. It's terrible now. And what's with the real shows? wtf?

And I miss Courage the Cowardly Dog. :(

Their was a Courage marathon on yesterday.

CN Real. CARTOON network real. Make sense? Didn't think so. Non-animated shows on CARTOON network = FAIL

YEAH! That's what Vs. & MTV are for. And why not bring Toonami back' date=' with the 3rd host & show like Naruto: Shippuden, Bleach, maybe even the original Yugioh. CN, go & kill yourself. Or, make a channel for the actually GOOD shows(EEnE, PPG, CCD, Naruto, e.t.c) Only Toonami, Billy & Mandy, & EEnE kept me hooked. And all were dropped in '07 & '08. CN, SCREW YOUR OLD SHOWS & BRING BACK THE GOOD SHOW FROM '04 BACK!

[/quote']

Toonami ending because all the shows ended. Bobobo ended, Naruto the first part ended, one piece didnt really end but it stopped showing for a while.

Guest PikaPerson01

Hey guys remember the old CN when they still showed shows like

Zatch bell

Scooby doo

Power puff girls

samerai Jack

and many more?

Lol if you think that's "the old Cartoon Network".

Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Droopy Dog, Jetsons, Flintstones, etc etc. Geez, how old are you, 11 or something?

• 3 weeks later...

That was so kick @$$!

But now it's gone, and they replaced it with crap like that.

It was true, I knew it! 4Kids is trying to take over the world!

As of now, I am in progress of publishing an anti-4KidsTV club!

Anyway...

That was cool, except PPG...

But the rest rock.

DBZ, YZGO, ZB, SJ, All that good stuff. I would watch it on Saturday nights. I turn it on and get this crap:

"I'm 6Teen! Startin' to find mah way!

(Sits in corner and cries)

Archived