YCM King Of Games IV [Finshed/Monkey is your King]

Legend Zero

I don't really feel like editting my card too much, so here is the Final Round entry

[align=center]

29qawle.png

This card can be Special Summoned by sending 2 Level 4 or higher Psychic-Type monsters on your field to the Graveyard. The effect of paying your Life Points is negated and changed to increasing the same amount of points to your Life Points. By removing from play 1 Level 4 or higher Psychic-Type monster on your field, you can select 1 card in your opponent's hand. The selected card cannot be used until your next Main Phase 2. When your opponent declares an attack, you can pay 500 Life Points to select 1 monster on your opponent's field. The selected monster cannot declare an attack this turn.

fkcow7.png

This card can be Special Summoned by sending 2 Level 4 or higher Pyro-Type monsters on your field to the Graveyard. By removing from play 1 Level 4 or higher Pyro-Type monster on your field, you can select 1 monster on your opponent's field and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the selected monster's Level x100. When you receive damage from a Spell Card Effect, you can inflict the damage to your opponent instead. During your Main Phase 2, you can inflict damage equal to the number of Pyro-Type monsters in your Graveyard x200.

[/align]

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

x4ps1v.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by having both players select and Special Summon 1 monster from each of their respective Graveyards. While 1 or more of the selected monster(s) is face-up on the field, this card cannot be targeted by a card effect or declared as an attack target. When 1 of the selected monsters is destroyed by battle, this card gains 1000 ATK until the next End Phase after this effect is activated.

2vs2ses.jpg

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this card is drawn, Special Summon this card. Your opponent cannot activate cards or card effects when this card is Special Summoned. When this card is Special Summoned, decrease your Life Points by 500 for each card you control. Inflict 600 damage to your opponent each time you draw a card. When this card attacks a monster with a higher ATK, destroy the monster and inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent after damage calculation. When this card is destroyed by battle with a monster whose DEF is higher than its ATK, destroy it and remove it from play after damage calculation.

Here's my entry for the Final Round.

[align=center]

164206.jpg

This card is also treated as a DARK Fiend-Type. This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

- During each of your Standby Phases, increase your Life Points by 500, and inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

164206k.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. When this card is Summoned, increase your Life Points equal to the total ATK of all face-up monsters your opponent controls. This card is destroyed during the End Phase this card is Summoned. When this card is destroyed by this card's effect, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the total ATK of all face-up monsters your opponent controls.

[/align]

*sigh* I thought so... I have no hope of winning 1st place, you're just too good. I bet you'll win. Oh well, this was still fun! I must be getting better at my card making, I made it to the Final Round in one of these KoG tournaments for once! Yay!

Archived