YCM King Of Games IV [Finshed/Monkey is your King]

Legend Zero

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok first ^__^

[spoiler=monster]2igjdld.png

When this card is Summoned, shift this monster to face-up Defense Position and place 1 Sacrificial Counter on this card (max. 5). Each time a monster is Tribute Summoned, place 1 Sacrificial Counter on this card. Each time a Sacrificial Counter is placed on this card, place 1 Sacrifice Counter on this card. When you Tribute Summon a monster, you can remove any number of Sacrificial Counters from this card to substitute them as Tributes. For each Sacrificial Counter on this card, increase the ATK of all Spellcaster-Type monsters by 200. If there are no Sacrificial Counters on this card, destroy this card immediately and inflict 300 damage to both player's Life Points for each Sacrifice Counter on this card.

BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE GET CONFUSED, THE COUNTERS ARE SACRAFICIAL AND SACRAFICE COUNTERS. THEY ARE DIFFERENT

WOOHOO! ROUND TWO!!! BURN, BABY, BURN!!!

178778o.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, place 1 Spell Counter on it. Once per turn, you can add 1 Spell Counter from another card you control to this card to have this card gain 400 ATK for each Spell Counter on it until the End Phase. When this card is selected as an attack target, you can remove 2 Spell Counters from this card to negate the attack. When there are no Spell Counters on this card, it is destroyed and both players lose 100 Life Points for each Spell and Trap Card on the field.

Made it to compliment the new Spellcaster Deck!

I just realized that my effect is somewhat similar to 1337noob's...I promise that this is merely a coincidence...if you would like me to change the effect, however, I can.

Does this qualify?

[align=center]2c0mxh.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Summoned, place 1 Red Moon Counter on your opponent's Deck. As long as there is a Red Moon counter on your opponent's Deck, your opponent cannot draw outside of his/her Draw Phase. When this card sends a monster to the Graveyard by battle, place 1 Scarlet Moon Counter on your opponent's Graveyard. As long as there is a Scarlet Moon Counter on your opponent's Graveyard, your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters from his/her Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle, destroy all Scarlet Moon and Red Moon Counter(s).[/align]

Here is mine:

164168pav.jpg

When this monster is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned, place 1 Troll Counter in your opponent's graveyard. Decrease your opponent's Life Points by 200 for every turn 1 or more Troll Counter is in your opponent's graveyard. When this monster destroys a monster in battle, place 1 Troll Counter in your opponent's hand. Increase your Life Points for every turn a Troll Counter is on the field. When this monster is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, destroy all Troll Counters.

[align=center]

Very nice card Monkey. ;-)

Here is mine.

*Image Credit Goes to Neon

113601v.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 2 Level 4 or lower Machine-Type monsters you control. When this card is Special Summoned, place 1 Mech Counter on this card (Max.1). By removing 1 Mech Counter from this card, it can attack twice during the Battle Phase of the same turn. If your opponent activates the effect of an Effect Monster that targets this card, negate the effect and place 1 Mech Counter on this card.

[/align]

Here's my card. I hope I have a chance with so many other great cards...

[align=center]164206p.jpg

When this card attacks or is attacked, place 1 Egg Counter on this card (max. 3). You can remove 3 Egg Counters from this card to Special Summon 3 "Dragonwing Larvae Tokens" (Insect-Type/EARTH/Level 3/ATK 500/DEF 500). For each "Dragonwing Larvae Token" you control, increase this card's ATK and DEF by 200. When this card is removed from the field, destroy all "Dragonwing Larvae Token(s)" you control.[/align]

211861b.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed while in face-up Attack Position.(Damage calculation is applied normally.) If your opponent has 3 or more monsters on their side of the field, this monster can attack directly. When this monster uses this effect, place one "Green Jack" counter on this card. Remove 2 "Green Jack" counters to negate an attack on "The Green Man."

159121.jpg

This card is also treated as Plant-type and Rock-type. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle put 1 Gaia Counter on this card (max. 3). Increase the ATK of this card by 400 for each Gaia Counter on it. You can remove 1 Gaia Counter from this card to destroy 1 Spell/Trap card on the field.

Also, @ the judges, is there any reason my last round card did so poorly? I'm really looking to improve my skills and was just wondering.

Archived