My Naruto Set - GOAL OF THE AKATSUKI - PLZ STICKY!!!

~ BT

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sharingan - there's 2 R's in the card lore in monster. Even though you fixed it outside of the card.

This card can't apply to all Spells and Traps...

Yup' date=' now...... I will like more comments on my cards.[hr']

Oh Yea, 6 pages in 1 week.

4 pages in 2 days. Beat that.

nice effect for hidan. i give it a 10/10. you still need to fix your grammatical errors in kakuzu's lightning heart though. it says that you can only control one fire heart when it should say that you can only control one lightning heart.

as for the sharingan, i believe you should modify the effect a little. for example, you can say that when a spell or trap card is used anywhere on the field that the monster equipped with sharingan can use the effects of that card up to 3 times and that if you switch to the effect of another card, it can only be for however many times are left for that effect that its currently using.

for example, say i used emergency provisions and the monster equipped with sharingan gains that ability. then i use that once and that leaves me with 2 more times that i can use sharingan as emergency provisions. then my opponent attacks and i use negate attack. the sharingan euqipped monster can switch to that instead but now instead of being able to use it 3 times, since i already used the sharingan once for emergency provisions i would only be able to use it for the negate trap card twice more.

also, can you keep using the sharingan equip spell in such a way even when its already been used 3 times? or is it to be destroyed after being used the third time? the reason why i ask is because that is a very powerful card, and it doesnt specify as to what happens after the 3rd time of being used.

Archived