My Naruto Set - GOAL OF THE AKATSUKI - PLZ STICKY!!!

~ BT

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

personally, i think heart of kakuzu 'element here' sounds better then what is currently on the card. however, it all depends on the personaly tastes of the creator. i respect that as well, seeing as i am also a card creator. i will look at all of the cards and see whats new. i shall rate them accordingly when i have done so. btw ben ten, i think roxas may have a good idea.i'd like to modify his idea though and see what your opinion is on it. when kakuzu and the four kakuzu hearts are all face up on the field, you can do a contact fusion and summon something like 'Kakuzu God of the Elements'. what do you think?

nice cards. 9.5 out of 10 for sasuke. i give orochimaru a 9.25 out of 10 only due to the fact that there are some slight ocg errors in there. other then that, some pretty kick@$$ cards.

well, there;s nothing new since orochimaru, so i'll talk manga for a moment. danzo has the shringan, his right arm is back, and naruto is heading towards the kazekage with kakashi and i think mokuto traveling with him.

mokuto is that guy with the abilities of the first hokage, right???O_O

for the ones that arent able to be read in the cards for effects and such, it is retyped under the cards for each one, even for those that you might actually be able to read the text for the effects and such, in the card itself. so the effects and all of that are tped directly underneath the card that it corresponds to.

Archived