My Naruto Set - GOAL OF THE AKATSUKI - PLZ STICKY!!!

~ BT

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sasuke Effect fixed

If this card has destroyed 4 of your opponent's monsters in battle and this card is sent to the Graveyard' date='

the original text sounds wierd.

[/quote']

^Sounds about right.

You know the drill, Ben.

What drill. Is there a fire. lol

Sasuke Effect fixed

If this card has destroyed 4 of your opponent's monsters in battle and this card is sent to the Graveyard' date='

[/quote']

^Sounds about right.

You know the drill, Ben.

Lol I comment, you comment mine.

If this card is sent to the Graveyard after 4 monsters your opponent were destroyed by battle during the duel' date='

[/quote']

That doesnt sound right, and if it did it would be

Duel, not, duel

That's not right either. Don'e say "during the Duel". You can't destroy monsters outside of a duel.

Sasuke Effect fixed

[/quote']

^Sounds about right.

You know the drill, Ben.

Lol I comment, you comment mine.

If this card is sent to the Graveyard after 4 monsters your opponent were destroyed by battle during the duel' date='

[/quote']

That doesnt sound right, and if it did it would be

Duel, not, duel

That's not right either. Don'e say "during the Duel". You can't destroy monsters outside of a duel.

Thats exactly what i meant.

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I ran down the stairs and my leg slid down while i was able to control the other one. dont lol. it really happened ow.

lol ok i give it a 8.99/10 how bout that? :D

Tanks, Mate

Orochimaru added. [spoiler=Did you notice?]Orochimaru and Sasuke are LIMITED EDITIONS. It is because, i'll be making a different naruto set and they will have different images, like the real packs. Do you think thats a good idea?

What annoys me is that a lot of the cards don't usually show up when I open their spoiler.

Kakuzu's Heart should be renamed "Heart of Kakuzu - (Element)". I think the masks should be Union monsters. I think I like Susano'o more as a Token.

It would be too overpowered to be a token. Kakuzu's Heart and Heart of Kakuzu means the exact same thing. Its probalbly just your computer. I see all of them through mine

Archived