LOCK

GHawk

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ok, uhm..how to say this. I lied to you before. Yes I lived here my whole life but...but there also somethig else. I am the smartest person in this town. I finished this college at the age of 14 and 5 months. I am a...a," Nathan stopped.

"...I'm a drug dealer. I deal meth and coke and ice. All of it. I am one of the main people in the world who do this. Only 5 people are over me. One of them is here, in this city. This city is known for drug dealing, trade and usage. I deal but I dont use. Well I've used it one." Nathan bursted out.

"Ah." Grace said. She ran her hand through her hair stressfully and reached into her pocket, she grabbed a ciggerate and sparked it alight, she inhaled the fumes, and her stress began to fade away.

"So, you deal drugs... I can live with that, in fact I've dealed a bit before; just not on this scale." Grace admitted, trying to calm herself, and Nathan down.

"Well, no. But I did have to shot someone once. He didn't give me the money. I had been waiting for 2 weeks. I hunted him down asked for the money. He told me he wouldn't have it. I shot him in both knee caps with a 9mm at point blank range. Found te money i his house and took off."

"Well, thats where your wrong. I'm a wanted man. I changed my whole appearance. They think I left this town. I use to look completely different. I had 1 surgery. My boss did it." Nathan handed Grace a picture of his old self. "Can't tell anything the same can you?" Nathan asked Grace.

"Huh?!" Grace yelled as she knelt down beside Nathan.

"What just happened!" She yelled in a frightened voice.

Quickly she flicked out her phone and rang 999 for the ambulence. She stayed by his side, checking the wound on his head. Grace was holding herself back from crying, she didn't know why, shock, anger; stress. She didn't know.

Archived