LOCK

GHawk

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nathan ran until he couldn't run anymore. His head was killing him. He sat against the street sign and waited. Waited unitl his head stopped hurting. He took the rap off his head. It had stopped bleeding by them. A bus stopped in front of him an the driver asked if I needed a lift. I said "no" and the bus drove off. I just sat there.

The ambulence siren rang outside of the campus, and quickly the staff rushed into the room. Yet they could see nothing, except for Grace sitting there, smoking a cigerette.

"'Mam You rang 999?" The woman asked.

"Wrong room." Grace lied, a slight smirk on her face.

The staff dispersed around the college, looking for the source of the 999 call.

Grace stood up, finished off the last hit of her cigerette and walked out and off of the college campus, she needed to get away from things.

To the rooftops. Grace thought to herself.

She saw an oppurtunity, she jumped on the roof of a small parked car and jumped through the air, rolling onto the roof of a shop. She climbed a ladder up and into a watchtower, onto a hatch and onto the roof of the watchtower, which was atleast 6 stories high. She looked out across the city.

Grace still sat at the top of the building, gathering her thoughts. She continued taking hits from the cigerette and finally clambered to her feet. She found an oppurtunity and leapt onto a small metal pipe attached to the wall. She was at least 4 stories high up. She slid down 2 stories, her hands burning; and landed on a small stone balcony. She saw another drain pipe and leapt onto it, climbing down carefully. She reached the bottom, her cigerette still in between her fingers.

OoC: @jadengt-Please post something more then that. Discribe yourself. Like what your doing as you walk by. Trust me. It will make you a better RPer if you keep doing that.

Nathan turned around and just looked. I gave him a nod and returned to listening to the girl play. "Your pretty good. How often do you practice?" Nathan asked the girl who was playing.

Grace began the long walk back to college, now having got rid of the shock. She took in some of the real beauty of the city, even though it was just an outer shell for something much deeper. She eventually found her way to the college, and threw herself onto her bed, about to fall asleep from exhaustion.

Nathan through a 5 dollar bill on the ground and walked away. Still wondering way he told Grace. She would of found out anyway. Nathan thought. Nathan looked down at his cell phone and started to run. Run back to the werehouse. It was time for a drop off.

Grace rested her head on the pillow of her bed, in her dorm. She opened a P.E book and started to read about Free Running techniuqes. Grace still had the thought in her head, she was friends with a Major drug dealer, and seemed pretty calm and happy about it. Grace shook her head and popped open a bottle of wine, sipping it carefully, it had to last her for a week.

OoC: @jadengt-Please post something more then that. Discribe yourself. Like what your doing as you walk by. Trust me. It will make you a better RPer if you keep doing that.

Nathan turned around and just looked. I gave him a nod and returned to listening to the girl play. "Your pretty good. How often do you practice?" Nathan asked the girl who was playing.

Roze: pretty much all my spare time.

Nathan could see the back of the werehouse. He looked all around him, behind, both side, in front and up. Nobody was following him. He started to sprint. Made it to the back door of the werehouse and knocked. The door opened and Dave was standing there. "You told someone named Grace," said Dave in a deep angry voice.

"No...No didn't," Nathan replied. He was very scared.

"Yes you did, we put a bug on you. Spreed you legs and hold your arms out," Dave said, still very mad. Nathan did as he was told and then Dave had someone search Nathan.

"There is nothing on him sir. Where was it?" the man who searched Nathan said.

"There was. Your lucky. Get what you need and deliver it. GO!" Dave was yelling because the bug was gone. Nathan went to get th 5 pounds of ice and 10 pounds of speed.

Nathan grabbed what he needed to to the job. Made sure he had his 9mm. He did. He loaded it and put some more bullets in his pockets. He had enough for 50 shots. He ran out of the werehouse and set out to deliver the drugs.

Archived