Rockman EXE: Operation Shooting Star

SushiTheLegend

its a remake of EXE1

and i was the 1st one that told the ppl about this in Megaman-SH Club

[align=center]

Coro Coro Report: Operate Shooting Star Is Likely A Remake

This month's issue of Coro Coro Comics came with a tiny teaser for next issue's coverage on Operate Shooting Star:

According to the teaser (pictured), the "legendary EXE 1 will be appearing on the DS this winter as a fusion of cards and action RPG." Make of that what you will.

Right about now, it's starting to seem a lot more likely than it seems not likely that OSS is a remake. Again, more details on OSS are expected to coincide with next month's Coro Coro. Stay tuned.

2a0b8nl.jpg[/align]

>_<

I was hoping it wouldn't be a remake of BN1. I could have bought this if it was a full crossover with interaction between both worlds.

Also, I think the BN games referred to the Battle Chips as cards (not in-game, but on stuff like the box).

pls BN was a good game

BN5 was awesome.

And I <3 BN6. Plus' date=' I still play it now and then XD

>_<

I was hoping it wouldn't be a remake of BN1. I could have bought this if it was a full crossover with interaction between both worlds.

Also, I think the BN games referred to the Battle Chips as cards (not in-game, but on stuff like the box).

I had seen a video or 2 on BN1, and it just looks a bit crappy. But hey, At least it has Aqua/Fire Tower(and back then, it was ACTUALLY a tower, and not just an explosion)

And I always wanted to face off agnest the Life Virus, but I never owned BN1 >___>

Also, yea.... the Battle Chips were called 'Cards'.

Cards =/= Chips.

pls BN was a good game

BN5 was awesome.

And I <3 BN6. Plus' date=' I still play it now and then XD

>_<

I had seen a video or 2 on BN1, and it just looks a bit crappy. But hey, At least it has Aqua/Fire Tower(and back then, it was ACTUALLY a tower, and not just an explosion)

And I always wanted to face off agnest the Life Virus, but I never owned BN1 >___>

Also, yea.... the Battle Chips were called 'Cards'.

Cards =/= Chips.

Ingame, they're called Chips. But in reality, they're like cards.

I haven't played any of the Battle Network games, but I'll still post here.

2a0b8nl.jpg[/align]

Do you have any idea that this implies a crossover instead of a remake?

1zv8i8y.gif29403dg.gif

I would like confirmation that this is legit. This looks like something somebody could have easily forged, especially the picture on the right.

i did say that the pics are fake since "thats how they interpreted the system"

and about

and also :

the "legendary EXE 1 will be appearing on the DS this winter as a fusion of cards and action RPG."

moreover there is an interview with Takeshi Horinouchi on gametrailers regarding a somewhat interesting info

"WHAT GAMES ARE YOU PLAYING FOR FUN RIGHT NOW?

A remake of Megaman Battle Network which I've been working on. "

and

"ANY SECRETS OR PREVIEWS YOU CAN SHARE ABOUT WHAT WE CAN EXPECT FROM THE MEGA MAN SERIES IN THE FUTURE?

We are already moving ahead with several new plans not limited to a specific target or hardware, and are working hard to be able to tell you more about it. Please stay tuned!"

Archived