The Final Destination

Does this movie sound good  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does this movie sound good

• Sounds like a good movie
    • IDk
    • Sounds like the worst sh!t ever

For all those AVGN fans you should know his "You Know What is BS" thing he does. One of them is about movie titles. In it he says, and I agree, why did they call it THE Final Destination. Why not just add a number? It's confusing. Just look at the line up

Final Destination

Final Destination 2

Final Destination 3

The Final Destination

WTF.

On Topic: Meh, don't really care. I really didn't like the other FD movies.

For all those AVGN fans you should know his "You Know What is BS" thing he does. One of them is about movie titles. In it he says' date=' and I agree, why did they call it THE Final Destination. Why not just add a number? It's confusing. Just look at the line up

Final Destination

Final Destination 2

Final Destination 3

The Final Destination

WTF.

[/quote']

Ya I have seen that episode and I agreed with him

For all those AVGN fans you should know his "You Know What is BS" thing he does. One of them is about movie titles. In it he says' date=' and I agree, why did they call it THE Final Destination. Why not just add a number? It's confusing. Just look at the line up

Final Destination

Final Destination 2

Final Destination 3

The Final Destination

WTF.

[/quote']

OK OK people its called "THE FINAL DESTINATION" cause its the last movie

There is no way I'm watching it or any other FD movies. Some people told my mom she would like it because it's about controlling your fate. I was in the room, on my laptop, and I decided to watch while I was on.

It was nothing close to that. It's survival of the fittest against death. It's a battle for your life. It was barbaric. I disliked it.

Final Destination

Final Destination 2

Final Destination 3

The Final Destination

WTF.

[/quote']

OK OK people its called "THE FINAL DESTINATION" cause its the last movie

I have to agree, but then why not call it the FINAL Final Destination. Besides it not like the movies had much to do with each other so why do they need to change the title for the last movie?

The second one had two characters from the first one return. The third one just had an actor from the first two come back to player the guy in charge of the roller coaster.

That is why I said much. Plus the one for the 3rd movie is only a cameo. Plus if this is the final movie that implies that they will finally finish the story, but since the main antagonist is DEATH you can't kill it.

• 3 weeks later...

cat wait to watch it(especially in 3-D which is gonna be sick) i saw the other 3 and i saw you must at least watch the first movie because all if you watch the second or third movie you would have no idea what they are taliking about when they discuss about flight 180, so basically the plane explosion was the begining of all of the disasters. so yeah watch it in 3-D.

Archived