Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 Ryu had rented out his room so he was living quite comfortably in the bomb chamber. he had set up his equipment there and began training while trying to figure out what was going on with the group's problems, the Emo Knights, and Lucy."I will get stronger somehow....."he says as he kicks the punching bag, making it hit the roof."well, at least I can do that now..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 Athrun looks dumbstruck. Just then Junk Warrior appears. "So you're trying to find the rest of the cards that go in your deck? Why did they run away?" Athrun laughed. "It's Garnet, what do you expect?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 OOC: Alright guys, I haven't been active, so I will try to get involved in something in this RP, but you guys appear to be a little too deep into what you have right now. I will try to find something, and if something could come up at some point, that would be great. Thanks. BTW, I beat hirkiri in a duel sometime ago, and Super, if you could give me some DP for it, that would also be nice. Thank you for your time, and I hope I'm not being pushy. IC: Zack bursted out of the double doors of the cafeteria, with a big smile on his teenager face, with his eyes lit up, after having his delicious morning meal after his long rest last night. He, took a quick left turn towards the academy building with his face still lit up. He didn't have any classes yet, so he headed there to relax for now. His shoes made now real noise as the got wet from the fresh dew of the grass beneath them. He continued to walk uphill to the Academy Building to relax, when he decided to sprout his large, Angel Wings. He knelt down, ready to take off into the sky, and he shot up with great speed as the wind blew against his face and hair, and the adrenaline making the experience all the more enjoyable. He finally made it to the top of the towering academy building, and he landed slowly and gracefully. His wings sucked into his back with a SCHLOOP with white, fluffy feathers being left behind, and he sat down. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 Garnet laughed. "If I'm honest, I don't know myself..." She turned to Hamster and Jezza, who both shrugged. "I don't know myself," answered Hamster. "James is somewhere around here ... just being slow ..." muttered Jeremy. "You would have thought someone slower than a turtle could be seen easily." "And you would have thought someone who's voice is louder than the loudest loudspeaker could have been found earlier." "Look who's talking, Mr Tipex Teeth." "I have not had my teeth whitened!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 Joanna walked out of her class and towards the entrance to the school. She seemed quite cheerful, due to the fact that her and Athrun where friends again. "Let's see if i can find anyone." she said to herself as she went off to find the group. --brb, want some foodz! and i'll get u in with me awesome, i'll need ur help for something if you don't mind Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 OOC: awesome, just so you know, Super's on holiday at the mo and won't be back for a while. I'll pass on the message telling him to give you some DP. Awesome, what were the final scores? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 --back, and i missed a laod didn't i?! Sin had collected 5 items and was getting closer to his goal. "Only 2 more and i have the whole set!" he laughed. "once i collect the other 2, AJ and everyone he holds dear will be lost! EhahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 Garnet's timmer went off again. Sighing she took it out and saw Sin's face. Yelping slightly, she immediately teleported to where AJ was. "Sorry to interfere dad, it's gone off again..." She handed him the timmer. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 AJ looked up and saw his daughter. "I'm aware of Sin's actions, but what can i do? He's already prooved he has more power then before, and age isn't making my powers any greater. Besides fighting Sin may put me at great risk, and if something where to happen to me i don't want you and Athrun to be left without a father." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 Garnet folded her arms and clucked her tongue. "As long as we can keep him from finding the remaining Millennium Items, we stand a chance ... dad, this whole island is in huge risk from Sin and that time bomb. I don't know about you but I don't want to die young." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 OOC: awesome' date=' just so you know, Super's on holiday at the mo and won't be back for a while. I'll pass on the message telling him to give you some DP. Awesome, what were the final scores?[/quote'] OOC: I can't remember. I'll find out. IC: Zack sat at the top of the concrete roof of the golden Academy Building, feeling the cool breeze, and enjoying the morning. He began to wonder about how long it will take before it is ruined. He guessed about 5 minutes, so he layed back, put his hands under his head, and with a big smile still on his face, enjoyed it. He began to think about, perhaps it isn't so bad to get involved in the wacky things that go on. Demons, Garnet's items that she acquires, etc. However, the fact that she senses everything around her, as well as her father, made him feel uncomfortable, so he decided to adjust to the other wacky things that go on before he got intot their business. Especially Garnet. He began to think about the things she used to sell, and probably the things she never got to and still has inventory on. Plus, he heard she's into some other kind of trouble, or something. He doesn't keep up with that. He then decided not to think about that for a while, and thought about the talent show that would hopefully pull through in January. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 "I found you you old son of a !" the figure lands in front of AJ.He stands up revealing Seijin, whose been lost all over the Island."Yo AJ! it's been a while, how come you don't come to Poker night anymore?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 AJ looks at the figure who randomly fell threw his ceiling in front of him. "Sei?! What the....?! Where did you....?! Poker Night? You never told me about Poker Night." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 "I didn't? well,Crystal comes all the time, she's a card shark I would say....oh well, you're invited to the next one on Sunday. Other than that I have to ask about why Lucifer, Bloodlust, and the rumors of Sin are everywhere..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 AJ smiles at seing his friend after so long. "We're hearing rumors that Sin is going after the Millenium Items. Jade and Nightshroud informed me on the situation but with how poerful he's become i'm not sure i we'll be able to stop him once he aqquires all the items." Just then he turned to his daughter, forgetting she was there. "Garnet, in case you don't know, this is your god father Seijin. He's another guy i went to school with, and he's also Ryu's father." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 "I know dad, I've seen him before. Remember the BBQ he once held?" She turned to Seijin. "Hello uncle Seijin." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 "She knows me, though I doubt she knows I'm her God Father"he says with a smile."By the way....uhm, i'm afraid to ask how Ryu's grades are doing, so lie to me first and then tell me the truth...." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 Garnet shrugged. "I dunno, he never told us. Good, maybe?" She shrugged again. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 AJ laughs. "He's doing fine in class, although you may want t speak to him about his habits of peeping into the girls locker room in gym. I know he's your son, but Fonda is getting sick of catching him." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 Zack then began to think about all the rumors of the kinds of 'evil forces' that Garnet, AJ, etc. were all worried about and involved in stopping. He then began to think of where they were, and the first thing he did at that very thought, was change his expression to a grim and scared one. Garnet's father AJ was a teacher, so he obviously was in the Academy Building, and AJ would probably figure out where he is right now and ask for help. Zack wanted to get a little more involved with his friends, but not the kind of evil force stopping kind. He began to think of how teachers could read their students like open books, so he obviously knew that he didn't want to be involved with the knights. So, he attempted to sprout his wings, but after such a hard flight, they wouldn't open. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 "hehehe....I guess some habits live on with blood...dang it." he says a little sarcastically."I'm sure he'll come around like I did...but I should still talk to him.....so...I'm guessing this building is still on the verge of ending us all, seriously, how did it survive when we graduated?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 "That's a good question." He said shrugging. "But a better one is how are we going to stop Sin and these emotion Knights that have been swarming everywhere lately?" ~meanwhile~ "Hey Zack!" Athrun noticed the boy and made his way over to him. "i haven't seen you in a while. What have you been up to this whole time?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 Zack slightly jumped at the hearing of his voice on the roof. He turned around with a fake smile on his face, and chuckled slightly as he said "Oh, nothing. Just relaxing. So.....uh.....what are you doing on the roof of the school?" Zack was a little shccked to see Athrun there, but as far as he knew, Athrun had the most normal problems, so he figured that he could handle it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 "We've got to prevent Sin from gaining the remaining Millennium Items. As for the time bomb ... I suspect we have to defeat the Knights. It's the only thing that makes perfect sense," added Garnet. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 "So then we'll target these Knights first. The bomb seems to be the bigger threat it being timed. Sin hasn't collected all of the items yet which will give us time to find at least 1 and prevent him from gathering all 7." AJ said. How this was going to work out in the end he didn't really know. "I guess i wanted to do some exploring." Athrun said. "I never came up here before anyway." He looked at his surroundings form the roof. "It's pretty neat up here when u take it all in." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.