Jump to content

Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]


Negimalevolent

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucy was absolutely terrified by the words Raiden spoke. She was now completely paralyzed with fear, knowing that if the words that Raiden spoke where true, she'll fall off soon. She gulps again as she clutches tighter to the edge of the academy, a tear falling from her eye and down her petrified face as she continued to gaze downwards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"So far... Yeah..." Lucy struggled to say, still absolutely terrified of the height she was at. "But I could be a hell of alot better, I really dont like this... I hope you dont drop me..." Lucy gulped again, now putting another fear into her fragile mind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lucy takes a chance of jumps out of Raiden's arms and into Ryu's. After she lands safely into Ryu's arms, she snuggles up close to his chest. "Dont let me go Ryu... I'm scared..." Lucy said, her tears now bursting out into a consecutive stream that soaked Ryu's clothing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lucy held tighter onto Ryu as they descended. "I dont want to drop... Please dont drop me... Please dont drop me Ryu..." Lucy pleaded, her tears still flooding down her cheek like wildfire. "If you do, I could probaly pay for the wall..."

 

OoC: JZ, I actually am going for a world record. The world record is currently 61, so I can do it if I keep trying...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OoC: Thanks. JZ, I also noticed you was lookin at my contest earlier. Did you like Dark Chthonian Emperor Dragon?

 

***

 

Lucy noticed that Ryu had hit the ground and decided to get out of his arms ; walk about on the ground. It would help reassure her that she was going to be ok. She took a step forward and sighed, now knowing that she was on the ground.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC:Yeah, I though it was awsome, but I didn't vote, it would have been a bit Biased since I don't know Zeaux

 

Ryu looked at his shirt, it was a mess but he didn't like it anyway. he then turns to Lucy."Lucy I'm glad to see you okay, he looks in his bag and sees her sandwich is no good, so he grabs a bag of cookies."you want what's left of your lunch?" he says trying to calm her down

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OoC: Thanks JZ, it's gonna be Lucy's new key card in a new deck!

 

***

 

"No thanks... I lost my appetite from that fall..." Lucy replied, holding her stomach slightly, feeling quite queezy. Her vision was going slightly blurry and before she knew it, she threw up right in front of her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Alright like i said earlier my powers arent limited to summoning Monsters this wont drain me NEARLY as much as telekenisis Dark you know what to do" With that a greyish black mist shrouded Ryu Raiden and Lucy from prying eyes "i can control shadow realm energy however i please as long as my life energy remins sufficent"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...