Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 19, 2009 Report Share Posted August 19, 2009 "well, from what I've seen you also seem to be getting friendly with that Greg guy. Though I don't mean anything by it." he says sarcastically."please don't kill me" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 19, 2009 Report Share Posted August 19, 2009 Garnet clucked her tongue and felt her cheeks grow warm. "Well I'm just friends with Greg and that lot really. The others call me by Gemheart, that's my nickname ... I've told them Garnet's fine but they keep insisting on Gemheart so I just let them use whatever they prefer. I happen to notice you and Lucy seem to be getting on." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 19, 2009 Report Share Posted August 19, 2009 "Well, it's more of a brother-sister relationship you know, I worry about her.....I don't know why, I just feel that I have to protect her." he says then sighs." but lately, something seems to have happened to her, she's changed her name to Scarlet, and she seems to resent me. if anything, you have a better chance with Greg than I do with Lucy, I mean, not that I see her like that." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 19, 2009 Report Share Posted August 19, 2009 Garnet nodded. "Well I think we may just stay partners ..." She leaned back like Ryu. "So you say Lucy is now also Scarlet? How strange ... did anything happen before this personality split?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 19, 2009 Report Share Posted August 19, 2009 "She fell ill, and Marie mentioned something about her being stuck somewhere, I'm guessing the shadows, as soon as she woke up, she seemed to resent my existence, and well, I guess it was also rather insulting for her to accuse me of being a pervert." he states bluntly."but I thought they we're signs of vertigo for being on top of the academy. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 19, 2009 Report Share Posted August 19, 2009 "Really?" asked Garnet. "I never knew Lucy was top ... I suppose that doesn't matter in this. If Lucy was ill beforehand ..." She turned to her bag. "What do you reckon Hamster?"Â "Do you mind not calling me Hamster?" a voice demanded, sounding rather irritated. "I've already had enough stick from Jeremy about it. My name's Richard-"Â "Oh I don't care," argued Garnet back. "I like calling you Hamster, and I shall." She turned to Ryu. "Remember I mentioned I might end up having a new duel spirit?" She opened her bag and pulled out a Syncro card. At once he appeared next to her. "Here he is. Full title, Richard Hammond, Guardian of the Hamsters. Short title, Hamster."Â Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 19, 2009 Report Share Posted August 19, 2009 "Wow...nice to meet you Hamster." he says while in his mind he can't stop laughing.oh my god, he looks like a humanoid Micky Mouse, I can't take it, it's hilarious." his mind calms down."so your a full duel spirit as well....awesome. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 19, 2009 Report Share Posted August 19, 2009 OOC: recognise him from anywhere JZ? "My name is not Hamster, it's Richard," snapped Hamster, sounding even more irritated. "And these ears are hamster ears ... blame HamHam for drawing them in in the first place." Garnet grinned. "I'd love to reunite you with Jeremy and Slow again..." she said. "You'd probably make the best trio of duel spirits ever." Her grin just widened. Richard rolled his eyes. "So Ryu," said Garnet. "How many duel spirits do you have? You seem to have loads." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 19, 2009 Report Share Posted August 19, 2009 OOC:I'm thinking, but my brain's been dead all summer...."I actually only have Marie, but I can talk to all the Mystic Guardian's as if they we're....that's how my family works, my dad says." he says trying to see if he does have other official spirits. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 19, 2009 Report Share Posted August 19, 2009 OOC: give you a clue, think cars and three blokes "You sound like my mum. She used to have all her duel spirits ready if needs had to be," said Garnet as Hamster sat down beside her. She glared at the bracers. "Don't they annoy you?" Hamster followed her glare. "Not really," he told her. As he said this, she looked at his mouth. "Aha! You have had your teeth whitened!" "I have not had my teeth whitened!" he immediately retorted back. "You're giving me as much stick as Jeremy and James do!" Garnet just giggled. "I love hearing you say that." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 19, 2009 Report Share Posted August 19, 2009 OOC:Now I remember, the guys in your sig! Marie appeared."what the hell, will you tell me who you like already? seriously, everytime I appear your either with Lucy or Garnet, make up your mind....." she says rather angrily."I've told you and my father, I'm not interested in garnet like that....""So it's Lucy....you god dang pedo.""I dislike you..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 19, 2009 Report Share Posted August 19, 2009 OOC: 1) lol that you remember, 2) lol at your actual post Garnet laughed. "At least you and your duel spirits have a fun side. Me, I had to until recently put up with a woman who's so grouchy she would be grump enough to be the only one to appear on Grumpy Old Woman." She turned to Hamster. "Actually, thinking about it, I think I might have a fun relationship with them, once I can find Jeremy and James, that is." "I'm sure they're somewhere," said Hamster. Garnet just nodded. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 19, 2009 Report Share Posted August 19, 2009 OOC:Thank you, thank you very much, I'll be here all week. Ryu sighed,"fun side, right......"he says looking at Marie"She has quite the fun side.""Will you shut up already? you're not all that great either...." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 19, 2009 Report Share Posted August 19, 2009 Garnet got up. "Well I can't spend all day sitting here, listening to a time bomb ticking away. Time presses on, I need to see to those TIPS anyway. See ya tomorrow Ryu." Hamster faded as Garnet teleported back to her dorm. (OOC: cya tomorrow!) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord JZ of the Enigma Posted August 19, 2009 Report Share Posted August 19, 2009 OOC:Cya! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hirikiri Inaghe Posted August 19, 2009 Report Share Posted August 19, 2009 OOC anyone on i can talk to? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 Raiden sat in his room contemplating why the knights havent moved yet "I know there has been alot of emotional stuff happening i thought the knights would attack Ryu and Lucy for sure why havent there been any movements" (Raiden dont you think these knights arent totally mindless they steal emotoins via DUELING please credit them with SOME intellegence) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 AJ was in his room thinking of what Nightshroud and Jade had said earlier. "More then just my family huh?" He shrugged his shoulders and sighed. He plopped down on his bed and closed his eyes. "Sin's grown stronger then me......what can i do?" with that last question he fell asleep. --I NEED A NEW LAPTOP!!!! :( OR AT LEAST I NEED TO GET MY OLD ONE FIXED!!! I HATE THE DOWNSTAIRS COMPUTER!!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 "Where are they?" muttered Garnet as she trekked through the forest. "They've got to be here, you said you could sense them, correct?" Hamster nodded, while biting his lip. "Are you sure you haven't got it wrong?" "How can I? I definately heard him shout 'POWEEEEER'. He's the loudest arse in the world, even the birds flew away when he shouted it," answered Hamster. Garnet sighed. "We'll just have to keep going." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 Athrun walked from the Slifer dorms. He was pretty bored, but Joanna was in her class so hanging with her was out of the option for now. "there has to be something to do." he said to himself. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 Garnet sighed as they left the forest. "He's not there," she said. "Hamster, are you absolutely sure he was there?" Before Hamster could answer, a sound of a Jaguar pricked their ears. At once they ran and found what appeared to be a real Jag shooting straight towards an unknowing Athrun. "Brother! Watch out!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 Athrun turned around. "Hm?" Just then the jaguar, (what it's doing on academy island i'll never know) darted towards him. "What the...?!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 OOC: you'll find out now Suddenly the Jag passed straight through Athrun, not hurting him at all. Next to her, Garnet heard Hamster face palm at once. "Oh that idiot ... JEREMY CLARKSON, YOU UTTER ARSE!" yelled Hamster. Garnet's eyes widened as the Jag turned around and headed for them. "You mean to tell me that the person we're looking for is driving that Jag?" she demanded as the vehicle stopped before them. A man who's shadow completely covered Garnet and Hamster stepped out. Garnet looked up. "OK, I'm scared." "How do you think I feel?" muttered Hamster. "I've got to work with him for nearly every week." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 Athrun turned to the group and scratched his head. "Ok, now i'm lost. 1. Why is there a guy driving that around? 2. (he points to hamster) Who are you? and 3. What's going on?!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted August 20, 2009 Report Share Posted August 20, 2009 "OK bro, here's the run down," said Garnet. "One, that was a duel spirit - full title Jeremy Clarkson, Defender of Speed; short title, Jezza - driving around so that Jag is harmless. Two, this is another duel spirit - full title Richard Hammond, Guardian of the Hamsters; short title, Hamster - and he's now my official new duel spirit. Three, I'm composing a brand new deck but half the cards are missing and now we're on a little trip to find them." "Why do I have to be Jezza?" demanded Jeremy. "Blame James for conning that one," answered Hamster. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.