Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]

Negimalevolent

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AJ: not everyday, but i believe to broaden your stature in dueling, you must learn threw exapmles and experience, not turning pages

Athrun: (to Garnet) i know dad said not to miss classes, but i didn't know he'd be the one teaching them

AJ: (opens up his briefcase and breaks out a duel disk) now then...(activates it) anyone like to help me with my first lesson?

AJ: (notices the boy who's hand is raised) good to see someone eager (points and motions him down) class while this duel is taking place, takes notes on stratgies, and moves, they'll be a test on this at the end of the week

Athrun: not sure, but mom must have put him up to it, maybe to keep an eye on us (smirks) or just you

AJ: (once both where in posistion) i'll allow you to go first

OOC: lol great I'll use the same strategy I was gonna use on Super!

Heres the cards I'll be using!

104054.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

While this card is in Defense Position, your opponent cannot select another "Crystal Beast" Monster as an attack target.If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

104054z.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

104054.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card can attack your opponent directly.If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

104054.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

When this card attacks, select 1 monster on your opponents side of the field. That card cannot attack or change Battle Position for 2 turns.If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

104054l.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

When this card is Summoned, you can select 1 card on the field, that card cannot attack and its effect(s) cannot be activated. Once per turn you can flip the top card on your deck. If that card is a "Crystal Beast" monster, you can Special Summon it to your side of the field. If that card is a Spell Card with "Crystal" in it's card name you can activate it. If not, send it to the Graveyard.If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

104054p.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

Once per turn, by discarding 1 card in your hand, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field.If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

104054w.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card cannot be selected as an attack target.If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

can we duel like in the Anime. You can summon a monster in DEF? If so!

IC: "Alright I Draw!" He draws a card " I summon Crystal Beast Aquamarine Otter in Defence position! now I activate Crystal Buddy this lets me Special Summon a Crystal Beast from my hand if I have one on the field. I summon Opal Racoon! With his effect I draw the top card on my deck and if its a Crystal Beast I get to summon it!" He draws and looks "And its my good friend Pearl Wolf! I end my turn by setting a card!"

AJ: (smiles) another CB duelist i see (draws) this will be interesting, i'll begin with pot of Greed (draws 2) then i'll activate my Crystal Fossilization spell, now i can place a number of CB i have in my hand in my spell and trap zone, so Mammoth and Charbuncle will go (the 2 enter the spell and trap zone)

AJ: next comes the field spell Rainbow Ruins (the spell activates and the field changes) next i'll use MST on your face down

--any counters?

Athrun: OW! (rubs where she pinched) well your doing it and as for the duel i can agree, this'll be something else

AJ: now come forth, CB Topaz Tiger! (1600) Topaz attack the raccon

Topaz: right! (the beast roars) (2000) (he slashes threw the CB)

AJ: 4000

Namo: 3300

AJ: i'll place 2 cards face down and end my turn, your move

"Alright I draw!" He draws "hmm I activate Crystal Release and equip it to Pearl Wolf! Now Pearl Wolf's effect will activate. I discard a card from my hand.He discards a spell card " and can destroy your Ruby! not only is your ruby gone but you'll take full damage with this attack! Pearl destroy Topaz...Show him the true power of the Crystals!"

Pearl Wolf's ATK: 2600

AJ: 3000

Akihiko: 4000

Archived