Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]

Negimalevolent

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: oh right

Garnet smiled. Hahahahahahahahaha! People are so easy to fool! She handed over the pendant and took the fiver. "Thank you for your purchase su - I mean' date=' lovely girl. Here's my name card." She handed Sapphire a buisness-looking card. "Remember to refer all your lovely pun - I mean, friendly friends to me for the best ri - I mean, bargains in the whole Academy!" She winked, then began to walk away.

[/quote']

OOC: Leonic I swear if you go for what Michael always does......

Zack continued to build together his deck. Most of the cards he got from Pegasas. His Uncle was a good friend of Pegasas now, so he got the chance to make a few cards. If this deck didn't work out, his Uncle would mail him his Dark Armed Dragon deck. However, he didn't want to have to do that. He wanted to win with his own deck. He was really worried about it's effectiveness. He was also worried about if he had to Turbo Duel. He hated turbo dueling. He hoped that he never had to Turbo Duel.

--ggod to see u guys noticed i was here

(after getting off the boat to the academy Athrun looked around his surrounding while walking his duel runner off the boat) Athrun: dad said the Slifer dorms were near here, and mom said to keep an eye one Garnet too (gets on his duel runner and rides off) hope she hasn't gotten into trouble just yet

Zack said to himself "Come on, this deck has got to work!" When Great Angel Dragon appeared beside him. "Have no fear, you will be fine. I gaurantee it." Zack smiled "Yeah, but what happens if it loses to some of those freaks that keep popping up around here! I don't want to lose it!" Exodia appeared on Zack's other side and said "Well, your uncle's Dark Armed Dragon deck I'm sure could be of assistance." Zack got up and said "Your right. It's not the deck, it's the duelist!" He said proudly with that undenyable smirk. Then Exodia said something that pretty much ruined the moment "Except for Michael's Exodia deck, that one wasn't that successful here." Zack looked down for a moment, then then picked his head up, shrugged and said "Yeah, I guess." He walked out of the woods, picking up his bag and suitcase, and left towards his dorm.

At least Athrun's not around... thought Garnet as she heard Raiden. She barely turned her head to look at him. "What do you want? If you need anything made from gold, silver or any sort of gem, I'll be very happy to help!" Garnet had been expecting Lucy to spit. She easily used her inherited powers to make an illusion, while the spit had really dropped to the ground.

Zack decided to try out his new powers that his Uncle taught him how to use. He climbed up half the stairs of the Academy Building, before he realized there was an elevator. He used the elevator to climb up to the roof. When he got to the roof, he tried and struggle to get his wings out. Instead of six angel wings, out came 1 extremely large angel wing. He wondered if he could fly with it. He jumped off, he flapped his wing as much as he could, but it did nothing. He was diving face first into the ground. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" He yelled as he was falling into the ground. Right before he hit the ground, he managed to pull up out of the dive, and flew right above the ground at extremely fast speeds.

Archived