Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]

Negimalevolent

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chancellor: (in his office) it's great to see you back here again, and i'm so glad you decided to take the posistion

????: coming back here is a great enough pleasure old friend, and i thank you for this oppritunity

Cancellor: the classes will be starting shortly, i don't assume you need help finding the room?

????: i'll find it just fine chancellor thank you (he bowed and walked out of the office towards his class room)

Garnet smiled dangerously. "Good good! I summon White Magician Pikeru! Now I equip her with Trial of the Princesses. I discard Noisy Gnat to make your monster a 5 star. Now my Princess, attack his machine! Since it was successful, I can now make her Princess Pikeru! Isn't she so pretty? I set and end."

Garnet - 4000

Raiden - 3700

Zack wakes up and gets up. He takes his wing out again, except this time, they were two wings, but neither of them were as big as his last one. "Wow, I really need to learn how to control these." He climbs the tree he slept under. He got hit by a couple branches, and got one or two splinters, but he was fine. When he finally made it too the top, he did the same thing he did on top of the duel building. He flew right over the duel between Garnet and Raiden, and he almost ran into a dorm, but he but his feet in front of it to stop the impact. He jumped off and landed on his feet, and sit down to watch the duel.

OoC: Dude it's Princess Pikeru...

IC: "Hehe, my turn! I'll tribute Scout for War Machine & End!"

[spoiler=Cards]288922.jpg

Hand : 4

Field : 1 monster, 1 Spell

Graveyard : 1 monster

Life Points : 4000

Zack puts on that undenyable smirk, and says "Thank you, thank you very much." in a very close to perfect Elvis impression. "Anywho, what's your name?" He said with curiousity. He finally had some luck with making friends. However, he knew there would be some people that he wouldn't exactly get along with...

Zack he smiles widely, and says "Zack. Nice to meet you." He took his hand shake firmly. He was taught that a firm handshake shows that you are a gentlemen. He sat back down, and relaxed as he watched the duel. He then thought for a moment and said "Is that your sister dueling?" He said with curiousity.

OoC: Time for an exit... Great...

IC: "Huh? Oh my god, a Biolith card!" Lucy runs off to try and get the Biolith card that's blowing about in the wind.

"Now that it is my standby phrase, Princess Pikeru's effect activates and I gain 800 Life Points." Garnet drew. "I use Pot of Greed for two more." She drew twice. "Well what would you know? I use MST on your face down, then I summon Ebon Magician Curran and equip her with another Trial of the Princesses. Now Curran, attack that dragon! I can now activate the Trials' effect and Special Summon Princess Curran. Now I end."

Raiden - 3700

Garnet - 4800

Archived