Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]

Negimalevolent

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zack has speeding through the air while he was right above the ground. He managed to fly a little higher, and continued to gain altitude. He flew into the ocean and flew right above it. It made huge waves that head towards the beach. He turned around, and stopped for a moment. At the end of that very moment, he bulleted back to the beach at even faster speeds. He almost slammed onto the side of the academy building, but pulled up at the last second and flew up to the roof. He sat down at the roof and enjoyed the view of the gigantic waves about to hit shore.

"Yes it was," said Garnet. "I can teleport and do other stuff thanks to mum. Listen, keep your money-" Aaaargh why did I say that?? "-and do me a favour. Whenever you see my twin brother nearing while I'm busy trying to sell, just tell me OK?"

As the huge waves of water hit the shores right on top of the soldier, he simply watched as he tried to take a nap. He decided he should try and find some friends. He flew off the building and looked around for someone to meet. However, he was worried about all the mischeif that might go on. He decided now was not the time to worry, but to relax.

Archived