Jump to content

Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]


Negimalevolent

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AJ: 1400

Athrun: 800

 

"Now Lust, attack him directly!" the female monster darted in for the attack but AJ wasn't going to take it sitting down.

 

"I'll activate my trap. Magic Cylinders. Now you'll take damage to your LP's from your monsters attack." the attack backfired and Athrun was hit. "Game over."

 

AJ: 1400

Athrun: 0000

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Garnet frowned, then immediately dashed to her room where her laptop was, and instantly logged onto several sites. Remember what she had overheard that day, seeing as Dark James now had won three duels, if the mysterious person hadn't been lying...

 

"Come on!" she yelled at the monitor, banging her fingers on the keyboard. Using her very very specialised good-purposes-only-hacking software, she managed to tap into the server most fans would pretty much die to get into. Checking dates against each other, it all made logical sense...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Crystal turned to Nightshroud. "Aaaah Nightshroud, long time no see ... good or bad thing, fate will decide. So, what pleasntries are you offering this time? Surely not another speech into the lack of botox I have taken?"

 


 

Garnet opened the window to talk to Kin. "If the events are correct, expect a little Fiat Panda to pull up outside the Academy in a couple of days..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"I don't think it's his doing, he wouldn't ... something must have happened ..." muttered Garnet. "He's too nice, he wouldn't ..."

 

Meanwhile, Crystal folded her arms. "Of course I don't, it's the kids for themselves now. But don't think I've been oblivious; I've been far from that."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"In about three or four days time, a car - most likely to be a black Fiat Panda - is going to pull up outside her, and that's when Dark James is going to move in with his real master and they'll try and take over the Academy. That's what I heard anyway. But listen, this isn't his doing, it won't be ... something must have happened behind the scenes ..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Crystal turned to Nightshroud. "Well I never knew Athrun was being controlled ... but I was aware my husband was after the Allies of Justice. Magic always leaves traces, no matter how tiny. It's a matter of reading the signs."

 

Meanwhile, Garnet shook her head at Kin's answer. "Not him ... his owner ..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...