Jump to content

Yugioh Ultima Academy part 5 ~Finished~ (Not accepting!) [BASIC] [Now 13+ for violance and mild romance]


Negimalevolent

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He smiles "Always one step ahead aren't you, you knw, I think you're right, let's go check it out" he smiles harder "Oh i love detective work like this!"

Saphire smiles "no you haven'tsies, and I have a present for yousies" She kisses him on the lips

 

OOC: i was thinking of doing tht anyway because there is sometimes a fair bit of violence going on, so I'll do that actualy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: Well, at least we'll arrive to start questioning Raiden quite soon, so you won't have time to break any rules. And super, I think that's a great idea. It would certainly widen the capacity for mild violence, just dueling away every conflict gets a bit repetitive.

 

"Come on then" said Kin. He and Luke started walking towards the forest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...